Cool truck/vehicles for sale (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I thought about starting this thread because of a conversation that Christina and I were having last night about the big lottery drawing (half a billion I think was the number). That's a lot of cash. Well we were talking about things we would do/buy with the money and she said her first pick would be a house on the Battery in Charleston, SC :meh:. Of course I had to rattle off a 1/2 dozen old Toyotas that I would like to buy.

So post away, doesn't have to be Toyota or even 4x4 type stuff, but hey this ain't no Maserati forum :hillbilly:.

Try to post a picture of the vehicle and not just the link, as the links will expire as this thread gets older.

Hilux

Here is a cool one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1983...8799201?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619&forcev4exp=true

Truck was from Greenville area, we saw it at Trollhole's first swapmeet.

toyota.hilux1.jpg

I would probably buy one of each body style LC and have them fully restored.

I would also get a Prado, Hilux D4-D, and an LC with the twin turbo diesel V8. I mean, money is no object right? :cool:

Sam Stewart said:
I would probably buy one of each body style LC and have them fully restored.

Gotta get two of each. One to fully restore, one to wheel!

forget about gears and tires and wheels, this is the future of off road vehicles.

Seems a little twitchy though:

I would build a rig with an 80 chassis, 60 body, and a Toyota TD, manual conversion.

Guy down in Florida built something similar called "Project Uranus". LowTide Ride is his MUD name. He has turned out some real cool trucks.

I would buy the cove instead of a vehicle and let everyone wheel there as long as they did not dump trash:)

Plain Jane 100 series

Not that this truck is for sale, but I always thought the non US 100 series style trucks looked good.

white100[1].jpg

100series[1].jpg

along the lines of Teds post, how about this as a co-driver....

only a concept but how cool would this be?

Tundra Diesel dually

toyota dually.jpg

tundra dually.jpg

tundra dually2.jpg

only a concept but how cool would this be?

Tundra Diesel dually

I would totally trade the dodge in for that after it was in production for a couple years and got all quirks out of it...

I would totally trade the dodge in for that after it was in production for a couple years and got all quirks out of it...

No telling when or if they'll ever make an HD like that. You'll just have to buy the prototype.

HELL if I won the lotto I would just own Toyota :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom