Cool truck/vehicles for sale (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice Bob!

No more Heavy Chevy? What's up Nick?, going back to the Dodges?

Chevy was sold last weekend...looking at 2 7.3's this weekend...

I guess he didn't like the deuce with 53s

Ive seen 2 or 3 old military rigs for sale on craigslist in Alabama. Steve and I talked about how they would be awesome if they were converted to expedition rigs. Don't think the HOA would like that beast parked next to my house...

Ive seen 2 or 3 old military rigs for sale on craigslist in Alabama. Steve and I talked about how they would be awesome if they were converted to expedition rigs. Don't think the HOA would like that beast parked next to my house...

I park mine on the street... oh and in the back yard :)

1977 fj40 looks mostly stock got sum muddies and a winch.

It's in waynesboro Ga. The fella wants $7000.
It looked like it was in good shape I didn't see any rust and the guy said the odo. Was broke but call him for more info.

706-825-7265

image.jpg

Phone is sucking!!!!!!!'

Another pick or 2..

Won't let me use some pix idk why and also don't know y it turned it I took it the same way as the inside?!?!?!?

image.jpg

You see what i dont lol. Whats wrong with it if u dont mind me asking? Just so i know what to look for. Also a grand for a bezel??? i dont know anything about the 40's im trying to learn b/c i want one. If i had the extra cash and wasnt trying to finish my taco i would buy it!

You see what i dont lol. Whats wrong with it if u dont mind me asking? Just so i know what to look for. Also a grand for a bezel??? i dont know anything about the 40's im trying to learn b/c i want one. If i had the extra cash and wasnt trying to finish my taco i would buy it!

it's upside down and thanks to your piece o' crap pic it's also sideways! :flipoff2:

Hugh is saying the upside down bezel knocks off a thousand dollars or you could just back out the 4 screws and put it on the correct way. Kinda like adding chrome makes your rig 5MPH faster. :doh:

Oh lol ... Never would have noticed lol.. But if it helps it get more power I'm all for it ;)

I don't know why the pic turned ill try and put up a better pic tonight!

They never showed us how to use all these computers in mobile home schooling.:hillbilly:

it's upside down and thanks to your piece o' crap pic it's also sideways! :flipoff2:

Hugh is saying the upside down bezel knocks off a thousand dollars or you could just back out the 4 screws and put it on the correct way. Kinda like adding chrome makes your rig 5MPH faster. :doh:

40 owners joke :beer:

Heifer-net

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom