Cool cars and CLC chat (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I saw that too. Horrible. I read about another rollover a few weeks ago on a similar trail (less severe, no major injuries)... Radical Hill Rollover.

In both cases, people that ran the trail right before or after said that there was nothing unusual about the trail as far as new washouts or obstacles, pointing to simple driver error (probably distracted taking in the views).

Trail 1 at Tellico (gravel road) was the most dangerous because of fast and distracted driving.

Hopefully more info comes out.

IMG_2322.JPG
Hey WCT49...

^Winning!^

What is "unregistered ammunition"?

Saw these at the local dealership. Interesting with the reservoir attached to the shock body. Seems like it would be all in the way, especially up front.

1010171716.jpg

Saw these at the local dealership. Interesting with the reservoir attached to the shock body. Seems like it would be all in the way, especially up front.

View attachment 1552746
Toyota of Cool Springs? Was just in there Saturday morning

It is just for fluid

Yeah, I get that, it just seems like a ridiculous design. The rears were made the exact same way, with the rest attached to the lower section of the body, you know where the rocks and other things that jump up from under the truck and front tires are. I am no shock designer, but it just looks like it is asking for trouble if used off-road very much.

IMG_0935.JPG
Spotted in Puerto Rico today. Anyone know what it was before the chop?

IMG_3444.JPG
IMG_3447.JPG
IMG_3443.JPG

That’s a Fate employees HiAce.
Didn't realize it belonged to an employee, and how I haven't noticed it before. Very cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom