Cool cars and CLC chat (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I couldn't decide if this went in the beer thread, the where to eat thread, the on the road thread, or the pet thread, but...

... this was the best, hands down, and I don't take such allegations lightly, beer & burger I can remember consuming. Holy $&@#!!!

IMG_2920.JPG

Burger: chili verde green chili sauce burger w/ guac & green chilis. House chips on the side.

Beer: Modus Hoperandi. CO IPA with strong basil undertones.

IMG_2918.JPG

The only thing that could make this any better is some gummi bears...

IMG_2923.JPG

D@MN!!!

IMG_0072.JPG
Still is. Old Gold Camp road is a short loop that gives great views of the city and a couple of dynamited tunnels through the mountain...North Cheyenne Canon is the access point.

Gold Camp Road goes on for hours. Up to Cripple Creek and beyond. Cripple Creek has changed a lot since my days there with the passing of gambling. That whole town is built in an ancient caldera. I can wander those trails and roads forever and not get enough.

That's a ride fit for a Bossman.

IMG_2176.JPG
IMG_1169.JPG
Thought this would fit best in Chit-Chat but I'm so excited I had to share with Cruiser folk.

I ripped my original tire cover (reference the first photo) from being stupid and backing into something, and then got bigger tires anyway. Since December I've always thought Beastie looked a little naked, until today when I finally received my replacement cover after learning the same cover, was being sold on ebay, and they even had a larger size!

It's the little things right?

Image Embed Testing...

(edit: click link)

Google Maps

Last edited:
Very cool sir

I was hoping to embed so you could interact without clicking on the link. If anyone knows how to do that, holla at me. Possible to Embed Google Street View Photospere?

It would make the upcoming "Cam's Fam Gets High AF" thread a whole lot cooler.

upload_2017-6-27_12-43-39.jpeg

Spotted these two in Jackson this week. Anyone we know?

IMG_0082.JPG
IMG_0156.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom