Cool cars and CLC chat (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@MScruiser, the white 40 belongs to Pat Pigot do not know the 40 in front of the Trooper.

Pat bought it from CCOT. I was one they redid and used as a calendar truck in the late 90's

We finally had enough of our ridiculously slow a$$ Internet and changed providers today which means my email addy will be changing. If that's means anything to you and you want the new one just let me know. ;)

On the used lot at Herron-Gear. 9,200 miles. First American car in a long time that excites me.

Hmmmmmm.......

IMG_6324.JPG

Windstream was from .06 to .96 mps. Hughesnet has been running 10.80 to 30.36 mbs so far so, yeah, much better than nearly non existent :)

Windstream was from .06 to .96 mps. Hughesnet has been running 10.80 to 30.36 mbs so far so, yeah, much better than nearly non existent :)

Good. Good. How did they mount it? My trees were a problem and rain made it go away completely

Good. Good. How did they mount it? My trees were a problem and rain made it go away completely

They moved the dish from the eve of the house to a post they set on the side of the house. Can't see where that made much difference but it might have.

Metaltech is having a sale and I am thinking about getting some OPOR sliders at 15% off. Anybody else thinking about ordering from them that would like to split shipping?

Metaltech is having a sale and I am thinking about getting some OPOR sliders at 15% off. Anybody else thinking about ordering from them that would like to split shipping?
Just saw your text, but feel free to ship those to me if you need a business address / dock to save on some shipping. Contact me if this would help

Any CLC members going to the FJ Summit?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom