Cool cars and CLC chat (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah...F/S thread was here on Mud...new owner missed out on it and then the original deal fell through and he picked it up.

What is that, red velvet?!?

I love red velvet... cake.

Who did I just see in Madison turning out on 463 from Grandview and went to Kroger on 51? Grey/Silver early 5th gen 4Runner with brush guard, lights, roof rack, and a See and Eat MS sticker on the back? Didn't get a good look at the driver, maybe beard and glasses. Pointed at me as they drove by.

Who did I just see in Madison turning out on 463 from Grandview and went to Kroger on 51? Grey/Silver early 5th gen 4Runner with brush guard, lights, roof rack, and a See and Eat MS sticker on the back? Didn't get a good look at the driver, maybe beard and glasses. Pointed at me as they drove by.

@wngrog ?

I thought that might be the case, just didn't get a good enough look at ya.

Sweet old ford F-1 at the state park last night. Guessing a 1950 from the tag.

IMG_2139.JPG

IMG_2140.JPG

Some of you may have seen this on bookface, but worth reposting.

IMG954279.jpg

Definitely not a cool car.....Lol. I think he misunderstood it when his buddies said schedule 40 pipe could be used for light tube work

IMG_2206.JPG

But a spot on match for craftsmanship to his expo trailer

IMG_2208.JPG

Yeah sch 40 pvc joke but that would be giving him lots of undue credit. Probably regular sewer n drain pipe. I steered clear. It was west asheville. Sativa and patchouli funk was thick by 8am. Quick in and out for tasty breakfast to start an aimless wandering day in WNC.

Now this on the other hand is a jeep i could hang with. Or i think it is. Isnt this an old willy's pickup?

Had a rediculously mind blowing drive around the deep folds of Appalachia this week. Lots of two track and lots af amazing blacktop as well. Took a 100 pics at least but they desreved a real camera vs a phone.

But getting to see some of the folks "junk" was a real treat. From a Frankenstein junkyard of odd homemade automobile contraptions to a random caddy collector to parked roadside relics, it really was an eyeful of awesomeness all weekend

Saw this old pickup and half joked id buy it before it rotted away on the roadside. Then Two seconds (camino) later i realized i might not been too far off base of its potential fate. Then 50 more yards down the road (no pics) a whole lineup of treasures being reclaimed by the woods. Early bronco. Scout. Another pickup like above. Willys jeep. Old power wagon. All gems left to decay :(

Rubbernecked all day and peeked in every barn but alas no lonely old land cruisers looking for a new home.
IMG_2377.JPG
IMG_2378.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom