Cool cars and CLC chat (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is the guy my painter buddy uses: Justin - 601-906-1101 Tell him Mike Crawford sent ya.

Anybody have a local dent removal place they like?

Yeah Dent Doctor behind Lyle Carpet near Prep.

He's cool and his office manager/wife (named Gisha) is smoking hot

I've honestly never seen anything quite that bad! Really look at the suspension. Somebody had to think about those decisions. Unreal!

I've honestly never seen anything quite that bad! Really look at the suspension. Somebody had to think about those decisions. Unreal!
They must have first owned my "parts 60" and moved to that 40 from there
IMG_5779.JPG
IMG_5780.JPG

Garth, when we gonna see you again? Most of these folks on our forum have never met you.

This.

I'm waiting to meet the famous g-cat.

That's a great question. I need to pack up the wife (I'm not allowed at Cruiser events without her, per an old @wngrog and @Texican LSLC rule) and head to one of the events y'all will be at. Would love to get to Katemcy, but it's not in the cards this year.

I did lead a buddies 16-year-old to a built LX-450 who will be at the LSCR this year...it's like I showed him the path to a whole new way of life.

I just appreciate you guys not kicking me out of This Cottonland cyber world early on...I feel like I should send you $20.

Well Garth you need to pack it up and come to the Crawl one year. We have a blast and we'd love to see y'all. You are welcome at any of our "shindigs". Oh, the Crawfish boil would be a good time as well ;)

Yeah come stay with me and go to Boil.

As for the FJ Company. I really like what they are doing. I'd much much rather give them $100,000 for that than an icon with the fugly paint and gauges and stuff.

I dig the whole "restoration / modernization" of those trucks, and I also appreciate the effort to keep it all-Toyota. What I can't understand is why they'd want to use the heavy-ass 1FZ in those trucks, when other, much better/powerful/lighter alternatives exist (for example a 1UZ V8, which would be lighter than a 2UZ). Maybe they're just trying to retain the "legacy" of the inline 6, but for that kind of money, and with them wanting to retain the Toyota power, give me function over form.

Just my opinion, of course......

@dnp Your opinion supported with photo evidence of the possibilities. I saw this at the GT Auto Show a few years back. It was a student built racing car with a stated cost limit of $2009. 1UZFE stuffed Miata
The first pic is my WTF face.
GTAS2010 (238).JPG
GTAS2010 (240).JPG

This is cooler

14719659_215343872232324_379093956941578240_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom