CONTEST: First photo of production FJ (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone need an avatar .... from the last scene on the feed ...
fj_cruiser.jpg

I should win, looks the same as the concept!

:flipoff2:

FZJFillmore said:
Damn Rookie Ocelot, looks like you get it. PM me an address and I'll send you a hat. TYLER, shoot me yours too, you get one for sheer effort.

Thanks for playing!

Can you guys really not see the pics I posted? I've got like 10 up there...

Cothran said:
nuthin'

Cothran said:

Looked on your server .. none come up there either . I even saved it locally , and then changed the file association to my graphics program .. no good . It seems to be a .pdf file ...

TY

Got them to open with Acrobat Reader though ...

Fil , he can have my hat it you want .. he fairly beat me , even if it's a technical glitch with his file associations :cheers:

Ah, I see. I apologize, my screen capture was saving them as pdfs for some reason. Well it should be fixed now. If you can't see them when refreshing this page, let me know.

Tyler, don't worry about it. Just wanted to get some up so people who missed the unveiling could see it.

Also, from the unveiling I think I heard that it will be on a modified 4Runner platform, and that production would not begin for another year, so a price can't be given - they said they're not completely done with the interior I think.

Is that spare tire just propped there :confused: :rolleyes:

T Y L E R said:
Is that spare tire just propped there :confused: :rolleyes:

I'm telling ya...that tire was last minute!

It's a full-size clay model.That means very close to production but I can't see the windshield making it as is, even the concept was more realistic about that. It's cool tho!
Toyota_FJCruiser_015.jpg

1.jpg

Toyota_FJCruiser_035.jpg

800_600_1.jpg

800_600_2.jpg

800_600_3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom