Considering parting my 76' 55 - Whats needed? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

in line for .....

a good tailgate handle
window cranks

This photo reminds me of this thread:

Makgakgadi%20Vultures%204.JPG

:D

I need some upper fenders... cheap and a little beaten are good qualities. Mine are absolutely trashed but i don't want to replace them with something in good shape as my Cruiser will be getting dented. I'd consider the lowers too if I don't tube mine.

-Tyler

How did I miss this. If you do part and USM doesn't want the windshield (you can get brand new at Toyota about $120) I'll take it, and I believe I need 1 mirror. Possibly rear window rubbers if they are any good...

I would be interested in the rear seat bottom if it is in ok shape. Grab handles. What about the aluminum door sill plates?

i could also use the wiper arms if they will fit an early pig and arnt spoken for of coarse

if you decide to pull the trigger, I'd be interested in all the locks (except gas door).

I'm such a vulture... ...a pig vulture (cannibal.)

Last edited:
Calico just told me about this thread. I'd be interested in the headrests and the stock coolant bottle and bracket. I've still got that valve cover we talked about.;)

Mark A.

You still trying to decide Kurt?

Yup, heres the scoop...

I have a customer interested in buying the thing complete as it stands... I told him I could give him a couple weeks to find a donor body/frame for this drivetrain.

OR

I have access to a reasonably clean 74' FJ55 that needs brake and motor work, the perfect candidate for this drivetrain... I'm not sure what I need a 3rd Cruiser for at the moment... but it can't ever be a bad idea right? :D

I'm sorry if I got anyones hopes up on the "parting" out... I mainly wanted to see if it was worth my time to part it or if I should just sell it off complete. It seem that there is plenty of interest in parting it so if my other options don't pan out... I'll start posting up peices :D

Kurt,

If you do part it out, I'd be interested in the wiper motor.

Thanks!

- Jake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom