Parting Out Complete 1996 Dark Green with Grey Interior - Everything. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seats are sold, and so is clam shell. Window runners I have, however, be aware that when removed, the plastic clips usually break, and you need to use new ones to remount. No armor.
thanks..

Tommy, the front spacers are like brand new, installed about a year ago. The pair are $30 + shipping. Private Message me, if interested.

What's the battery box run? I can provide a shipping label.
Thanks!

Passenger tail light is perfect, driver side has a small crack.

Hello sir. I would love the head light switch if its in good working order, my cruise control is acting up as well so a price on that would be great too. And what size are the front coil spacers? how much for them? A package deal to 87105 would be great. And I am paypal ready. thank you. well how about the rubber for the door mouldings? I am having wind noise when on freeway and some leaking on passenger side when i go through the car wash. ok i think thats it

See your private message.

Is the air box top for a Cruiser with the smaller sized Air Flow Meter such as the 1996 uses? If so $40 + shipping. For the air filter lid that joins the larger sized air meter, $30 + shipping. The darn lid is very large in size and I estimate shipping to be around $25 to $35.

I looking for the mounting hardware for the front steering stabilizer

Last edited:
Yes, nlease check withme tomorrow, someone who is supposed to be here an hour ago did not show up.

Dp you mean the triange mount for front stablizer or the bolts and nuts?

Front grill intact? I need one for a project.
Louis

It is intact, in fact, but on someone else's car already.

Paul PO removed stabilizer & hardware. Being new to the 80's not sure what it all looks like. So I would need all brackets nut & bolts both sides
Thanks pay pal ready shipping to 93442

Front or rear stablilizer?

Front, Is there a rear stablilizer

There are both, I only have the rear. I can get the swaybar including the brackets, delivered to Arroyo Grande for $55, otherwise it is $40 + shipping and shipping is probably around $45 because of the size box it has to go in. I can also drop it off in Sun Valley;Uber will take it there for $7.50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom