SOLD Columbus, GA - 40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Tried this previously without luck. Wife wants this stuff out of her shed. First person to pick it up gets it, $100 for everything. 36870 zip code.

2 hoods
Windshield surround
Pair of full doors with glass intact
Tire carrier
Jump seats
H55 transmission (not sure what it’s out of, came with my cruiser)
Few boxes of other random parts
71356512641__9FB11AA7-C3B7-4BFC-9F4A-3B37E72FD789.jpeg
71356561589__17A7A5C0-264B-4261-9556-0D59612C8251.jpeg

deal of the day. :)

PM sent…I can pick up tomorrow

Last edited:
Smokin' deal for sure!

Whoever buys this should also buy flowers for the wife!

I would’ve driven straight from Texas tomorrow for this.

Next in line if something happens in my favor.

Also PMed you last night. Do you already have a buyer?
No reply to me. You're first in line. Let me know if you hear anything. (I'd be happy to pick up since I'm local, and take just the doors and leave everything else to you...and split the cost if you're game...if the doors are your objective, I understand.)

No reply to me. You're first in line. Let me know if you hear anything. (I'd be happy to pick up since I'm local, and take just the doors and leave everything else to you...and split the cost if you're game...if the doors are your objective, I understand.)
I’m good with that! Thanks

Is any of this available? I’ll drive up tomorrow and buy it for more than you are asking.

I have heard of people on Facebook marketplace posting things for sale and not responding. I’m almost positive the seller got more than he was asking for which I don’t blame them but at least let others know.

On Tuesday, when you posted your earlier post, I saw that the OP was last seen in conversations an hour or two before. 🤷🏽.

I also like the theory that he was messing with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom