For Sale Closed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

the numbers are on the manifold side between the 2nd and 3rd head bolts they should be 61040 , thanks Javier.
It is 61040, pm me and we can workout how to get it to you.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1438699835.745445.jpg

-McGuire

PM sent on rear bumper!

TTT still have lots of parts available!

McJ, I'll take pedal bucket (never know when I'll buy a two-toned 62). Got any of the power steering pumps that mount on the driver side? Also, got any pics of the CCOT center console?

Edit: I see the console pic now :)

Can you tell me more about the shackles? Length? Greasable? Got any spring pins?

Selling the gear reduction starter?

Last edited:
Interested in long block. Will PM you.

McJ, I'll take pedal bucket (never know when I'll buy a two-toned 62). Got any of the power steering pumps that mount on the driver side? Also, got any pics of the CCOT center console?

Edit: I see the console pic now :)
Can you tell me more about the shackles? Length? Greasable? Got any spring pins?

Selling the gear reduction starter?

Hey Dave,

I just sold my last DS p/s pump. I still have the FJ62 pump though if your interested. The pedal bucket is yours, would you just want to come pick it up instead of shipping it?

CCOT center console is sold, sorry I forgot to edit my post.

The shackles are 5"-6", I will go out and look at them in a little bit to find the exact length. I cannot remember if they are greaseable or not. I do have 2 greaseable spring pins though.

Yes the starter is forsale. Shoot me a PM and we can figure out how to get these parts to you.

-McGuire

Interested in long block. Will PM you.

PM replied!

Sent you a pm about the ccot center console thanks

Hey I sent you a PM back. I forgot to update my post but the console is sold.

TTT updated the original post showing what is still for sale!

PM sent on dizzy, axle shafts, and drive shafts.

Do you have a good air intake tube and a good windshield wassher bottle for an 84?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom