CLC Tools and Shop Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is awesome

Make me a (decent) offer......and then come get it.

Floor mount Delta drill press.
Would like to downsize this spot in my garage.
Works fine. Belt is in good shape. One of the plastic tray handle ends cracked off.

It has a roller/cart base i made that it sits in to move it around if needed.
E8F01C0A-3E80-4132-B746-A0DD25A6CF70.jpeg
67021218-A412-468E-86B6-F6515BD1E5FA.jpeg

Text message sent... SOLD!

Thanks Louis! A decent drill press is the one piece of equipment I have been needing for years.

Last edited:
I
37446EC3-7A31-4804-BFE3-701EC3F4FB47.jpeg

scored a drill press at an estate sale this weekend... thought this was cool pic after I changed the bulb

Dammit, Lash...beat me to it!

Good score...let me know if you need any help moving it.
I may have one you can buy from my Mother in Law JT. I'll look down at the shop this weekend. My Father in Law had 2 or 3 of everything...

add me to the list Murrah if there are 2 good ones. @offr0adlim0 could use one at 49 Tire.
I may have one you can buy from my Mother in Law JT. I'll look down at the shop this weekend. My Father in Law had 2 or 3 of everything...

Starting to research ZTR mowers.
42 in, need a bagger/mulcher.

any recommendations or advice?

Ha. Yeah i did.

Exmark for the win. Customized LSU hydraulic seat if you really want to do it right.

and man skip the bagger. Get dealer to install the mulcher kit and blades. Eliminates all discharge. Including leaves. Think it’s like $400 installed.

Ha. Yeah i did.

Exmark for the win. Customized LSU hydraulic seat if you really want to do it right.

and man skip the bagger. Get dealer to install the mulcher kit and blades. Eliminates all discharge. Including leaves. Think it’s like $400 installed.

@ntsaint Second vote for exmark thanks.

what’s the problem with the bagger?

Starting to research ZTR mowers.
42 in, need a bagger/mulcher.

any recommendations or advice?
My vote is a Graverly. Bought one this year after having a Yazoo Kees for 18 years. Love the mower. Price them at Revell Outdoor Power in Pearl. (Tim @ Revell donates to the Crawl every year btw) Revell also carries Scag. I think @fountainhead just bought some Scags. He might chime in.

you gotta empty it.
Then burn the leaves.

I’ve seen videos where guys out plastic bags to line them.

I have kids I can train to swap them out like Dakar rally pit stops.

Picked up this kobalt box from lowes to keep in the truck. For $70 bucks, It seemed like a solid buy.

20201212_195552.jpg

20201212_195427.jpg

Good basic set with all 3 drive sizes, and an all the drive bits ever. Like all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom