CLC Tools and Shop Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yea. I've been paying about $700 a year to have it done. I'm taking over the operation this year.

That is a new model. The SR450 does Liquid and powder. I just needed liquid.

It's the industry standard backpack blower with a 3.7 gallon tank.

View attachment 1425180

8 oz of this into the tank. It's a good heavy dose.

Took about 10 minutes to empty the tank. I sprayed all around my house and along the lake and my shop.

Should be good for 20 days.

Chemical is $36 and that's 3 months worth.

Blower was $650

I wore a paper mask and shorts and tshirt. Not enough. I'll be getting a respirator and wear a jumpsuit from here on out. That s*** is a nerve agent and I felt like s*** for an hour after.

Safety third! Julie just said to make sure your insurance was up to date...

I made myself numb with this same stuff spraying my gazebos. If you stay up wind and don't drip any on you it's probably fine. My bug guy doesn't wear a mask but he also has trouble with complete sentences

on those jack stands. If you build them on your own. You need to use ACME thread rod. you can get it at any nut & bolt supply place

image.jpg
This might be an easy one. Out of Sherrys grandfathers tool box.

What did he do? They look like the hook retracts into the end when they are squeezed. Maybe a leather tool of some kind

Great question! He was a genuine blacksmith. You know, the kind who did everything from making decorative items, tools, shoe draft horses, to forging and installing new metal ring on wagon wheels. This tool really didn't have anything to do with blacksmithing but a blacksmith shop was the closest thing there was to a machine shop today. Think mechanical.

No but a really good guess.

I'll let it go a little longer then spill the beans. I had no idea there was a dedicated tool for this...

Hmmm...

Judging by the wratcheting mechanism, the hook on the end is pulled into the handle when the tool is squeezed, maybe used to pull a spring so it can hook onto an eye or stud?

i.e. Brake Spring Pliers

Chain holder for setting up tension on old sprockets? Or pulling the chain over/ onto a sprocket or gear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom