Classifieds--For Sale/Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also-

There was a local member that was interested in my used OME lift (FJ60). I can't find the PM. I have a few other ppl that want to buy it NOW. Last call for the lift for our local members, otherwise it's shipping out. . .

Thanks-

Shane

Also-

There was a local member that was interested in my used OME lift (FJ60). I can't find the PM. I have a few other ppl that want to buy it NOW. Last call for the lift for our local members, otherwise it's shipping out. . .

Thanks-

Shane

@LATechCruiser

Also-

Thanks-

Shane

Thanks for the first offer, Shane, but I'm going to hold off on the lift for now. Give it to whoever is offering to pay for it!

Still want to meet up for some crusier talk. Maybe after Mardi Gras?

If you've still got any stock bumpers, however, I can definitely take those off your hands.

If you have found the TT that you want I wouldn't wait. Trade the Tundra as opposed to trying to sell it. Otherwise the TT will likely be gone.

RCSB Sold yesterday! I have a great lead on a 2014 FJ TTUE 6MT. Hope to have everything done after Mardi Gras...Happy Mardi Gras y'all!!!

Anyone interested in a 20" Hyperspot led bar? Puts out about 10k lumens. Looking for $200.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425511969.062503.jpg

Congrats!! I hope it all works out for you. Post up some pics when you get it home. Local dealership helping you out or you going out of town?

Finally found a FJ TTUE 6MT! the wife is headed to Tucson today to drive it home!

Any locals need some Toyota AHC fluid? I have 2 new cans. $40 for both cans FTF Metairie/NOLA area.

FOR SALE:

(5) 2014 FJ TTUE 16" TRD Wheels - PTR18-35090-GR

SOLD!

IMG_20150529_132729.jpg

Last edited:
Back from Peru, married (whut!), and slowly getting back on the fJ60. Went to the storage unit and parts literally fell out as I opened the door. I'm going to do a fire sale. $500 for the lot: Rear bumper, surface rust on the backside, small dent but should be able to be removed w/o damaging the chrome, comes with mounting hardware (bolts, nuts, washers); complete smog/egr system, includes smog pump, all lines, brackets, fastners, charcoal canister, etc.; exhaust manifold, no cracks; oil cooler & piping; grey carpet - front to back; front driver's seat, all 4 door cards, grey; SOR grey front seat covers; SOR nerf bars, black; starter, alternator, and some other misc items I can't pull from memory at the moment. Ah, I have a hitch for the 60 but would need to locate it - strong possibility but not promised.

It's a package deal - all or nothing. I'll do a 2 month payment if Mike can personally vouch for you.

Thanks

***SOLD***

Selling the OEM roof rack off my FJ TTUE. Mint condition, ordering new rack today, asking $350.

Last edited:
I am selling my 80 series Longfields Super Set.

Rebuilt by RCV Performance
30 spline
4340 inner shafts
4340 Birfield 300M star

these are $885 brand new...

I am asking $750 OBO for my rebuilt set. negotiable

PM me if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom