Classifieds--For Sale/Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Evening guys, not a member of any tlca clubs, but look forward to meeting some of you all in the future.

Looking to buy a w56 top shift trans by itself, or a forward shift w56 if t case is included. Preferably not in horrible shape and useable as is.
Located in Alexandria, LA.

Yes, it's still for sale. I'm out of town until Friday evening. . .

Happy New Year

I'm out as well. Flying into nola Sunday morning. Where are u located?

I'm in long beach mississippi at the moment but back in NOLA Friday afternoon.

If you have found the TT that you want I wouldn't wait. Trade the Tundra as opposed to trying to sell it. Otherwise the TT will likely be gone.

You were right, it is gone. Still haven't posted my truck anywhere but will soon.

The Trail Teams FJ's always sold quick because they made so few of them. This being the last year of production here in the states is making them even harder to find. When you're ready go see Mike Weeks at Lakeside Toyota and see if he can track one down for you. He may not be able to get it sent to Lakeside for you but he can tell you where to go get one.

The Trail Teams FJ's always sold quick because they made so few of them. This being the last year of production here in the states is making them even harder to find. When you're ready go see Mike Weeks at Lakeside Toyota and see if he can track one down for you. He may not be able to get it sent to Lakeside for you but he can tell you where to go get one.

I email Mike this week. He stated FJ TTUE have sold out and there are a few new 2014 in other colors. I have found several for sale but need cash in hand to act. It will all come together!

I email Mike this week. He stated FJ TTUE have sold out and there are a few new 2014 in other colors. I have found several for sale but need cash in hand to act. It will all come together!

Go get one!

I loved my 10' TTSE. I still hate myself for trading it...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420657824.633547.jpg

Yeah, but it had a habit of biting its own tires!

GLWS. I hope you posted it in other locations besides TT. Good tech and lots of BS on that forum but I don't see a lot of people selling their trucks there.

Thanks for the heads up. I need to get it on eBay and Autotrader. I have a local craigslist ad too.

I've got front bumper and grill/brush guard (aka damage multiplier) from a 92 Fj80 free to a good home.

Still for sale?

Guess what I found? PAPERWORK. . .can't remember if you wanted it or not. If you do, can you PM me your addy and I'll drop it in the box on Tuesday.

Thanks-

Shane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom