For Sale LC100 TRD Supercharger kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a complete TRD super charger for sale. It came off my 1998 Land Cruiser that I just purchased. I removed it to offset the cost of replacing the overheated engine due to cracked heater hose t's. Previous owner's wife keep driving with the needle pegged.

I have a video clip of it running with the old engine witg a blown headgasket.

I am located in New Orleans and prefer local pick up but I can also ship at buyers expense.

I am asking 3,500 for the complete kit.

Last edited:
Interested and could likely get over to pick it up - how many miles on the charger and is it running the URD electronics ?

E

The previous owner said it was sent off to get rebuilt about 10k miles ago. It is running on the trd piggyback.

Come to Nola for the weekend for Mardi Gras and bring the blower home lol

Interested and could likely get over to pick it up - how many miles on the charger and is it running the URD electronics ?

E

image.jpg
image.jpg

What are you gonna ask for the whole truck?
Txt me. 2709321876
Ive decided to keep the truck but the trd supercharger is still forsale. It is now off the vehicle.

I just added more photos to my album. I will take another photo with the rest of the kit tomorrow.

No I didn't get any paperwork.
I posted a video of the supercharger to show that its operational.

To those who are interested it will be going on ebay soon. I'm waiting on a free listing offer from ebay again and it will be listed then.

I'm willing to work on the price for FTF transactions. I would rather not ship the blower. It has to weight at least 50 pounds.

I can possbily deliver on my way from New Orleans to Atlanta in month or so...

Still for sale?

Still for sale?

Well its still sitting in the same spot since the last update. I'm back in school full-time and not motivated to tinker with my toys. I would rather not ship so locals get dibs. I have a new belt and the colder spark plugs that I can throw in also. It is located in New Orleans and I'm located in Baton Rouge. I can bring it to Baton Rouge for those who want to meet in BR.

Since it was taken off a LC100, I am assuming it is a bolt on for a 2000 LC (US spec) - including all the brackets, pulleys, bolts, thingummies? And, will you ship? If yes, what's acceptable mode of payment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom