Classifieds--For Sale/Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a dead beat friend for sale! Actually he is free......anyone need a friend?

I have a dead beat friend for sale! Actually he is free......anyone need a friend?

dead beat, or beat dead...does he have all his shots?

Can we sell non-Toyota related vehicles in this thread? If so....
99 v-10 F-250 Superduty Super cab. 116,000 miles, black, 8" Superlift springs, 39.5x13.50r17 Iroks with most of the tread left on them. 17" Mickey Thompson Classic II rims. Everything else is stock except for an aftermarket head unit and new 6x9 speakers all the way around. Could be used as a daily driver(not recommended. it gets 7-9mpg) or a start for something else. Runs good and is in moderately decent condition. It has seen some mud but no rocks. Everything works except the driver side suicide door(minor fix, can be opened by using a flat head screwdriver on the top door latch will pulling the handle). If this post doesn't get deleted I will go take some pictures and post them. $7500, OBO.

I also have a 20' 06 Tahoe deck boat(blue) and tandem trailer with about 10 hours on it and it is in great shape for sale. $16,000, OBO. I will also post some pictures soon.

Would sell both the truck and the boat w/trailer & the 14" drop hitch as a package for $20,000. I used the truck to tow this boat all the time but you might need to add some extended mirrors because the boat is invisible behind the truck since the lift was added.

False River Boat 2.JPG

False River Boat 3.JPG

False River Boat & Truck 1.JPG
False River Boat 2.JPG
False River Boat 3.JPG
False River Boat & Truck 1.JPG

Last edited:
Can we sell non-Toyota related vehicles in this thread? If so....
99 v-10 F-250 Superduty Super cab. 116,000 miles, black, 8" Superlift springs, 39.5x13.50r17 Iroks with most of the tread left on them. 17" Mickey Thompson Classic II rims. Everything else is stock except for an aftermarket head unit and new 6x9 speakers all the way around. Could be used as a daily driver(not recommended. it gets 7-9mpg) or a start for something else. Runs good and is in moderately decent condition. It has seen some mud but no rocks. Everything works except the driver side suicide door(minor fix, can be opened by using a flat head screwdriver on the top door latch will pulling the handle). If this post doesn't get deleted I will go take some pictures and post them. $7500, OBO.

I also have a 20' 06 Tahoe deck boat(blue) and tandem trailer with about 10 hours on it and it is in great shape for sale. $16,000, OBO. I will also post some pictures soon.

Would sell both the truck and the boat w/trailer & the 14" drop hitch as a package for $20,000. I used the truck to tow this boat all the time but you might need to add some extended mirrors because the boat is invisible behind the truck since the lift was added.

Jonas- I want to talk to you about your boat. Could I check it out on Sunday?

Jonas- I want to talk to you about your boat. Could I check it out on Sunday?

I am towing it back up to my parents place on the False River this Saturday. You are more than welcome to take a drive up and look at it or if you would like I will set something else up for you. I am about to edit my original post and add some pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am towing it back up to my parents place on the False River this Saterday. You are more than welcome to take a drive up and look at it or if you would like I will set something else up for you. I am about to edit my original post and add some pictures.
Is it here in NO right now?

Brian I just had a new stereo, new prop and a complete service done before we put it in storage.
How about taking a look at it Thursday or Friday after work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom