Classifieds--For Sale/Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can't do a black or green truck...too hot in the summer and too hard to keep clean w/o a garage.

What colors are you interested in?

Specs it must have?

What colors are you interested in?

Specs it must have?

prefer LC over LX
96/97 with lockers
white, moonglow, sage, night glow, or dune
prefer '97 collectors edition (I like the door molding)
prefer grey interior
prefer no roof rack or spoiler
low miles
excellent condition inside and out
no or low mods

Basically the whole enchilada! I have cash in hand ready to purchase the right truck.

prefer LC over LX
96/97 with lockers
white, moonglow, sage, night glow, or dune
prefer '97 collectors edition (I like the door molding)
prefer grey interior
prefer no roof rack or spoiler
low miles
excellent condition inside and out
no or low mods

Basically the whole enchilada! I have cash in hand ready to purchase the right truck.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4809275948.html

Eotech 552 XR (7.62 holographic reticle) f/s: $400

Like new in box. Comes with all original paperwork, tools, Eotech box.

Shane

Warn M8000 Winch & accessories: $400

Winch was operational when d/c'd; accessories come with canvas carry bag.

Alpine PDX F6 (150w x 4 ch) & Alpine PDX M6 (600w mono)/Alpine bass control knob (RUX Knob) f/s: $350 (F6) and $300 (M6 & RUX).

F6 still new in box, never installed, zero flaws, comes with all original paperwork/box/etc.

M6 some cosmetic scratches on the top from prior mounting but 100% operational (previously installed <6 months); RUX Knob still new in box.

Shane

OEM Toyota 2F pistons (cryo coated - I'll get the specifics on the coating Monday), 6 each, as pictured: $400

Shane

Long time stalker, brand new member. I have finally decided to take the plunge on an FZJ80. Currently we own a 2002 VW MV Weekender and 2012 Tundra RCSB.
Looking for a late model 95-97 with clean interior, electronic locks, and no major mods. I live in Southern Louisiana but would be willing to travel for the right rig. White with grey interior is preferred, but might be able to sell the wife on another light color. Goal is to get something that will look good with AR Mojave teflon wheels.
Thanks in advance!

Might be looking to go in a different direction....would like to sell/trade my 2012 Tundra RCSB (7k miles, excellent condition, lots of extras) for a 2014 FJ Trail Team.

Last edited:
Might be looking to go in a different direction....would like to sell/trade my 2012 Tundra RCSB (6k miles, excellent condition, lots of extras) for a 2014 FJ Trail Team.

Yeah, that would be a completely different direction. LOL Go see Mike Weeks at Lakeside Toyota. He is the sales manager over there. Tell him Mike with the La Land Krewesers sent you over there. If he can get one for you he will. But good luck as those seem to be very hard to come by since it's the last year they will be sold in the US.

Yeah, that would be a completely different direction. LOL Go see Mike Weeks at Lakeside Toyota. He is the sales manager over there. Tell him Mike with the La Land Krewesers sent you over there. If he can get one for you he will. But good luck as those seem to be very hard to come by since it's the last year they will be sold in the US.

Hard would be an understatement. I tried to get in one back in September, but I found out with the lift, rock rails, and ARB bumper and winch I spent the same amount on an off road package FJ than what I would get with the trail team.

Hard would be an understatement. I tried to get in one back in September, but I found out with the lift, rock rails, and ARB bumper and winch I spent the same amount on an off road package FJ than what I would get with the trail team.

Yep. If you plan to build it for true off-roading then don't get the TT. You will wind up taking off all the parts that you pay extra for just to get the TT. If you want it for a pavement queen or just for the nostalgia that it's the last year you can get one here, then go for it.

It's like buying a Chevy Z71 and putting a lift kit on it. You pull everything that makes it a Z71 off the truck. Cheaper if you just buy the sticker package! lol good luck with your search.

Yep. If you plan to build it for true off-roading then don't get the TT. You will wind up taking off all the parts that you pay extra for just to get the TT. If you want it for a pavement queen or just for the nostalgia that it's the last year you can get one here, then go for it.

Wife loves the heritage blue...enough said right? I have found the TTUE I want to buy just need to make a move on the Tundra first.

Wife loves the heritage blue...enough said right? I have found the TTUE I want to buy just need to make a move on the Tundra first.

If you have found the TT that you want I wouldn't wait. Trade the Tundra as opposed to trying to sell it. Otherwise the TT will likely be gone.

If you have found the TT that you want I wouldn't wait. Trade the Tundra as opposed to trying to sell it. Otherwise the TT will likely be gone.

Dealer trade offer was way low, to be expected I guess.

IMG_20141230_124404.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom