Classifieds--For Sale/Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stock rims off my Hundy for sale in NOLA if anybody wants them.

20150615_195118.jpg

what are the specs on 100 series rims? Offset, backspacing... I'm pretty sure they are 5x150
I really want to stay with 17" but the only ones that fit a 200 seem to be the Rock warriors

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IFS: 285/75R16 GT radial Adventuro A/T II Load D tires. Under 3000 miles on these. It came with the cruiser when I bought it. Went with larger tires, so these are up for sale. Located in marrero, LA. $420

what are the specs on 100 series rims? Offset, backspacing... I'm pretty sure they are 5x150
I really want to stay with 17" but the only ones that fit a 200 seem to be the Rock warriors

I am not sure what the stock back spacing is for 100 series rims. They are the same lug pattern as rock warriors because I am running rock warriors now. I have to run a spacer with the RW's because newer rims from Tundras and such don't fit over the axle flange of the hundy. So it is the center of the rim that is the problem with RW's fitting on 100's. These are 16's. I would say 50 bucks a rim is good with me....and I could probably be convinced to throw in the 5th for a little bit more.

I am not sure what the stock back spacing is for 100 series rims. They are the same lug pattern as rock warriors because I am running rock warriors now. I have to run a spacer with the RW's because newer rims from Tundras and such don't fit over the axle flange of the hundy. So it is the center of the rim that is the problem with RW's fitting on 100's. These are 16's. I would say 50 bucks a rim is good with me....and I could probably be convinced to throw in the 5th for a little bit more.
Are they painted or powdercoated?

I don't know if this was the stock color or not, but this is how they came when I got the truck a few years back. It was a "southern package" with the different color badges and stuff. They must be painted if it isn't factory.

Are they painted or powdercoated?

Last edited:

so they are 16s?
crap
I was looking at tire specs in your sig line and thought they were 17s

16 wont fit, thanks though

so they are 16s?
crap
I was looking at tire specs in your sig line and thought they were 17s

16 wont fit, thanks though

17's are the rock warriors I have on the truck now, sorry.

Did some more Non trucker TEQ caps for the cold weather. Holla if you want one!
TEQ Caps

Hi, I'm interested in a 62 located in Baton Rouge that is listed on Facebook. Is anyone nearby who has time to place eyes on it?
Thanks in advance.
Facebook Marketplace Link

View attachment 2258348
We have several members in the BR area. Unfortunately not many of our membership use MUD any longer. They are all on FB. I just don't know if anyone would be willing to check out a rig right now though. NOLA and BR are some hot spots for this virus stuff. But I will ask for you.......

We have several members in the BR area. Unfortunately not many of our membership use MUD any longer. They are all on FB. I just don't know if anyone would be willing to check out a rig right now though. NOLA and BR are some hot spots for this virus stuff. But I will ask for you.......

Thanks!

*** SOLD ***

I have a few things listed on the BSLCA clubhouse and figured I would list here too.

Warn M12000. Completely disassembled and cleaned/degreased. Assembled with all new Warn bearings, bushings, and seals. No RTV sealant. Has cable in good shape. Solenoids and motor were removed and inspected/cleaned. Willing to meet up or even ship if someone wants to arrange.

$700 obo

IMG_3384.jpeg

IMG_3385.jpeg

IMG_3386.jpeg

Last edited:
*** SOLD ***

Mombasa Roof Top Tent. I’ve had for around 10 years and has always been stored inside when not in use. Last year I replaced the fly and cover along with the straps. No tears or rips. Tent is in terrific shape and has just become too small for my family of 6. New cover, fly, and straps were purchased from Tepui as Mombasa no longer makes tents.
the dimensions are the same as the tepui Kukenam 3. 56x96 sleeping area.

Price is SOLD but open to offers. Located in Alexandria. Wife is bugging me now to make room.

IMG_3326.jpeg

2C489CD9-74BA-49FE-AE7B-83C6DF52BB43.jpeg

9C93E71F-5B9A-45B6-AED9-C78C286E1D1A.jpeg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Did another run of these caps if anyone needs a replacement or just a new hat ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom