Media Classic Land Cruisers Podcast

Photo/Video/Audio threads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Keep your pants on while in flight please.
 
On this week's episode of the Classic Land Cruisers Podcast I review the first official shakedown run on Porphyry Gulch during @solidaxlesummit_



IMG_20260806_131421385.webp


IMG_20260806_122228083.webp


IMG_20260806_104639584.webp


IMG_20260806_103559846.webp


IMG_20260806_101034903.webp
 
Now that I am getting close to the "Live from Ouray it's SAS 10 " (said in the Saturday night live intro style) I need to get back in the habit of finding guests to have on the podcast. I haven't had an international guest on for a while 🤔
 
The 2 big events that I had going on this year as it relates to the podcast, the first one was obviously SAS 10. Now that those episodes are wrapping up I now turn my attention to the next big event for the podcast which is SEMA in Las Vegas the first week of November. My son is a senior and his auto club is taking their annual trip to SEMA for those seniors who are 2 years invested in the club. I went 2 years ago when my oldest daughter was a senior and now I am doing it with my son. I learned a couple of lessons the first time If I record in the convention center get something to cover the microphones. I am also going to be there for the Man-a-fre SEMA night at their shop. I will probably also have some of the calendars for next year for sale. I think that I am down to my last 8.
 
International eh? I’m 98% Italian if that helps…! 😉
 
International eh? I’m 98% Italian if that helps…! 😉
if you have more stories I would love to have you on again, but the international I was referring to were actual guests from other countries. I would love to have a Japanese quest
 
if you have more stories I would love to have you on again, but the international I was referring to were actual guests from other countries. I would love to have a Japanese quest
I figured that Dan….on the other hand, my brother just got back from Japan…🤓

Actually, I am writing a story about the ‘75 FJ 40 and the huge amount of modernizations that it has undergone it looks stock but these performance changes made it REALLY great
 
This week the SAS recap episodes continue. This time featuring Tim and Alicia who just happened to be one of the only ones left in camp on Thursday and I asked them to share their @solidaxlesummit_ experiences. From the first time they came before kids to this time with both of their kids. Raising them to be Cruiser heads.



sas10_d4 (285 of 323).webp


sas10_d3 (259 of 260) (1).webp
 
So now I am officially out of the content that I got at solid axle summit 😔. But here it is the recap episode of CruiseHer. I talk to @80Lady to see how CruiseHer turned out and one of the participants Shelly about what she thought of CruiseHer
R5160596.webp


R5160510.webp


CDR52483.webp
 
This week the podcast gets back to "normal." But how normal is yet to be determined. @sogncab takes control of the podcast and interviews me on my experiences, trials, and triumphs of attending my first @solidaxlesummit_
IMG_20260806_122228083.webp
IMG_20260806_095011288.webp
IMG_20260805_125355674_HDR.webp



IMG_20260805_125347494.webp


IMG_20260805_100523015.webp
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom