Events/Trails Classic Cruise 2020 - 4/25/2020 (1 Viewer)

classic cruise trail

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

D6249A38-92C9-481D-BCD3-C88CC0E63C86.jpeg

You know it has barely been 24 hours and i am already thinking about next years run. Love the videos and pictures

Thanks for making us honorary members of the Classic Cruise this year! Always nice to see a CSC show of force out on the trails. Got a couple pics of the only one of us willing to take on the waterfall...

IMG_2433.jpg
IMG_2435.jpg
IMG_2434.jpg
IMG_2436.jpg

We needed someone to weed out the dead ends for us! Ha!

Yeah... That one was on me. Need to learn how to read a map better. :rofl:

Ok so now I realize end of April is too late to do a Classic Cruize. How ever I am already starting to get ideas put together for next year. I have a trail in mind, I have an idea of what I want the commemorative sticker to look like. I just want to hear ideas of how early is too early in the year?

Ok so now I realize end of April is too late to do a Classic Cruize. How ever I am already starting to get ideas put together for next year. I have a trail in mind, I have an idea of what I want the commemorative sticker to look like. I just want to hear ideas of how early is too early in the year?
I think February or March are great for Desert Wheeling.

April is borderline... could be great, could be too hot. But pulling back to March or earlier should be a safe bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom