Wanted Chrome rocker panel trim 1987 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for the rocker trim and clips in decent shape. I need the pass side, but will take a set if nice

Did you ever get any response on this? I am looking for an aftermerket or used set of these rocker 'snake blinders' as well. The listings I have seen online for $250 EACH isn't going to fly too far at my house.

I found a set. Check with @shmukster

I bought the clips and inserts from the dealer

I have a brand new set I'd probably part with. They weren't on the truck for more than a weekend when it was totaled. PM if you are interested. They won't be cheap. But you won't find any nicer.

I sold them yesterday. Sorry!

Anyone have any leads on any more "snake blinders"? In need of the passenger side and mounting hardware...

I'll look tomorrow. I need to see what I need for my trucks but I bought a bunch of them for a couple of restos I'm working on. I might have one or two extras.

I have the the chrome rocker panel trim off of an 87 FJ60 from California. I will have to dig them out this weekend, but if I recall they were in perfect condition. Send me a PM and I can email you some pics this weekend.

A.

I have the the chrome rocker panel trim off of an 87 FJ60 from California. I will have to dig them out this weekend, but if I recall they were in perfect condition. Send me a PM and I can email you some pics this weekend.

A.
Still have these? I need the passenger side trim.

Sorry, I don't have them any more.

Good luck in your search.

Cheers
Adam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom