Charlotte Cars & Coffee - Apr 1 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
April Fool's Day Cars & Coffee

1720 Galleria Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28206

We can meet at the Harris Teeter before and carpool over. I'll be at HT around 7:30am if anyone wants to join me. Heading over to C&C at 8am

Last edited:
I'm in

Same. Edit: at 6am I'll decide if I want to freeze in the no-top 40. Looking doubtful. Hoping April will be warmer.

Last edited:
I'm hoping and trying to make it but haven't been able to lock it in yet. Hope to see u guys there.

Take my regrets with you; I'm riding my pedal powered model, 50 miles.

phiphty phiphty for me to be there, got work work to do. What time are you planning on getting there? If early enough I can get there before my college students on spring break wake up

Edit, never mind, 7:30am, see that now

The 80 aint exactly show quality but as long as I don't have to scrape ice off the window I plan to meet at the HT at 7.

phiphty phiphty for me to be there, got work work to do. What time are you planning on getting there? If early enough I can get there before my college students on spring break wake up

Edit, never mind, 7:30am, see that now

I'll be leaving around 10am. College kids shouldn't be up before then, so you can head out with me too.

The 80 aint exactly show quality but as long as I don't have to scrape ice off the window I plan to meet at the HT at 7.
Patrick, ping me if you head out?

Patrick, ping me if you head out?

Yep, plan to be at the HT at 7. I really want to park next to some high dollar exotic and see what kind of look I get

IMG_7501.JPG
IMG_7502.JPG
IMG_7504.JPG
IMG_7500.JPG

Last edited:
IMG_1296.JPG

Bump - apparently there were false rumors or not true facts that Windstream kicked everyone out, but now it is happening again this coming Saturday.

So if anyone wants to carpool - I'll be at Harris Teeter at 7:30am to drive over at 8am.

See you there.

I will be at Uwharrie Jamboree Saturday, doing jeep things with jeep people.

Uwharrie OHV Jamboree

Last edited:
I will be at Uwharrie Jamboree Saturday, doing jeep things with jeep people.

Uwharrie OHV Jamboree

Make sure you wash your junk really well when you get home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom