Charlotte Area Meeting - April 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
This months rotation is supposed to have us on a Saturday in the Ballantyne/Matthews area. I will not be able to attend any weekend this month so I'd rather let someone else step up to plan it. Someone just needs to pick a date and a location. Simple as that.

@roadstr6 @forrest5000 @angerhater or anybody else???

I was on vacation all last week camping. The weekend prior to that was spent prepping for the trip. I will be out of town next weekend. It is not interest that is the problem for me...it's availability. It's been a busy month!

@GLTHFJ60 Go ahead and move this out of stickies.

FYI Everybody: I'm working on a May Charlotte meeting that might turn out pretty cool and different. Need to really scrutinize the calendar tho. More info to come later.

Wowzers, just read your built thread, can't believe I've missed that one. Can't wait to see the end product! The before and "almost after" pics of your transformation give me hope! Looking forward to meeting ya. Welcome to the Queen City

Subscribed. I'm a 40 owner and new to clt area. Looking forward to my first meeting #addict

Wowzers, just read your built thread, can't believe I've missed that one. Can't wait to see the end product! The before and "almost after" pics of your transformation give me hope! Looking forward to meeting ya. Welcome to the Queen City
George, George, George... Keep in mind that he used replacement panels...:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom