Center Diff Lock Light Will Not Go Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

Today I decided to fix my burned out lights in my dash cluster and perform the LED upgrade mod. Well after that I found that my Center diff lock light is stuck on. The diff lock is NOT engaged, and the actuator works, as when I push the button I can hear it engage and it feels locked. Push it again, and it disengages, but the light stays on. Any suggestions, I like properly functioning light indicators. Thanks.

Hi all,

Today I decided to fix my burned out lights in my dash cluster and perform the LED upgrade mod. Well after that I found that my Center diff lock light is stuck on. The diff lock is NOT engaged, and the actuator works, as when I push the button I can hear it engage and it feels locked. Push it again, and it disengages, but the light stays on. Any suggestions, I like properly functioning light indicators. Thanks.

Can you tell me more about the Dash Cluster bulb replacement? I too have several lights out and would like to get them back up and glowing. Did you follow a write up here from MUD or??? THX!

... I found that my Center diff lock light is stuck on.

Do you also have have the TRACS/VSC lights lit? Sounds exactly like my experience with the LED cluster replacement. I did not replace the CDL bulb with an LED but still had this occur. It went into a shop before I sorted out and it is still a TBD root cause for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom