Can anyone tell me what this part is called? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to find the little cover that goes behind the cruise control lever on the steering column. I've tried searching but I keep coming up empty. Anyone know what it's called?

EDIT: It's for a '97 LX450

IMG_1412.PNG

Last edited:
@cruiserdan ??? Not sure if anyone else will get this one......

Well, @beno ..........he will too.

It would help a lot if you listed your year and model. I found a "steering wheel cover" on Toyodiy.com/parts for a '95 Land Cruiser.

45180-60040-01

BLACK, TRIM1*, 4* 1 $49.58
ToyoDIY.com

Is it a Henway?

Wait, what's a Henway?!?!

It depends on the breed. A Booted Bantam is 1.9lbs, while the Seabright Chicken is 1.4lbs, and the Ermeilatta de Rovigo can tip the scales at anywhere from 7.5-8.6lbs.

I knew the joke, just trying to play along for the youngsters...

I knew the joke, just trying to play along for the youngsters...
It's such a fowl joke anyway. Really a poultry example of humor.

So WTF is IT!? A Booted Bantam, Seabright Chicken or an Ermalatta something or other??

Most likely a Norwegian Blue, as evidenced by the beautiful plumage. Too bad it's dead.

Lexus part may be different but it shouldn't matter, landcruiser right side part # 45186-60030-E0 left side 45187-50030-E0 oak color. The EPC part calls them cover, steering wheel, lower no.2 for the right and cover, steering wheel, lower no.3 for the left.

Pulled mine off and took a pic
IMG_4636.JPG

COVER, STEERING WHEEL, LOWER NO.2
45186-50030-E2

I cracked the top of my steering wheel cover when I was putting my new stereo in. I think I'm just going to get a neoprene sleeve or something for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom