Buying, Selling & Trading (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i've got one in a shed i'll give you if you want a mate for it, it has the silver tank. as is. i think mine was maybe a cr, all i know is i still remember some fine times with it whenever I try to lay down and go to sleep

I know a shop that could build a rack to carry it on the back of a 40.
There's a trailer shop here that makes raft trailers with a spot on the front for moto-cycles, I see small bikes like that stashed under a grove of trees at a local acces site.

00000_i7XL7OkbmxRz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

74' FJ40 Rust bucket for sale on Cottonwood in Bozeman.

$5,250 on Craigslist.

Owner says its running. Dropped by this afternoon - its in pretty dire conditions IMHO. If you wanted to throw a pile of cash at the rust, rebuilding than I would say go for it.

Otherwise, buyer beware...

Four AHC globes and the actuators. I haven’t tested the globes but I believe two are good. Lines have been cut but I was able to get all the bolts off so the mounts are good. Other AHC parts to come once I get them off :)

I'd be in for the headlights and turn signals and the suspension parts
Paul

I have a used set of LX470 headlights and turn signals for anyone who wants them. Off a 2005 so they are not the glass version. Bulbs included!

View attachment 2771066
Any idea if they can be fit to a 100? I know the hoods are different... not sure if the lights are interchangeable. I have a 99

SOLD

Used 2 inch balls
New 2-5/16 ball
2 inch receiver extension
2 inch receiver split
Make offer. Veggies from your garden, jerky, homebrew…?

41CC60E4-1DC8-4396-A52B-DC36406735B3.jpeg
5E48A375-B738-4DF5-B851-7A8B470707C6.jpeg

Last edited:
SOLD

For Sale:

12 inch light bar
2 halogen flood lights
Craftsman air compressor.

Make Offer. Trade for garden veggies, zucchini, potatoes, garlic…? Or cash is cool.

Last edited:
60/62 series semi float rear inner axles both long side and short side, no pics, no rust
$25 each no shipping at this price
I tore down 5 rear axles this weekend
I have 5 longs and 5 shorts
the short side will also work in 40 rear axle 1975? and up there was a bearing change and can't remember if they work in older axles

4AB9D32D-07AA-4B5B-8D1B-9748FDA8085D.jpeg

2012 200 series UCAs. Camburg. Truck only had 10k kilometers on it. Before it was decommissioned. All specialty hardware included. Parts were installed when truck was new. Been in my pile for years. But don’t need them. Will fit all 200s.
$500 for the pair.

I have a set of OME 861 and 862 springs I took of my 80. If anyone wants them let me know. I can meet you Bozeman next time I am up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom