Buying, Selling & Trading (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sam picked up a hp trailer this summer. price was under what used were selling for at the time. really impressed with it. prefer it over my goose neck. 20' full width with drive over fenders and tilt. she's a huck

So I’ve been thinking about selling the trd supercharger off of the 80. Any of you 80 folks interested? DM me for details
Hey I’m interested was gonna turbo but witts end is 🤷‍♂️. Would it be a plug and play set up? And how much?

Titan chain 2828 cam https://www.etrailer.com/Tire-Chains/Titan-Chain/TC2828CAM.htmlhttps://www.etrailer.com/Tire-Chains/Titan-Chain/TC2828CAM.html
I have two pairs. Only used a couple of times. I upsized to 35" tires and these don't fit. $100/pair.

20211228_161246.jpg

20211228_161234.jpg

Some surface rust. Cam tool seems to have walked away. I can go buy another one...
Oh, well. I'll pass. I can pick up new ones for about $120 (military discount). Thanks,

Does anyone have a battery charger I could borrow over the weekend? My diesel Mercedes’ brand new batter is flat after this cold snap we had
I have an old school charger that works great. You're welcome to it bud.

A8FDB1BC-4DC6-4245-BDE5-AF24921DB828.jpeg

Just dug out a box of these from last time I was in Japan. Bought 23 and brought them back. These are the last I have left and have no need for them. 4 80 ones and one 60. $100 per.

One set of short 80 visors to fit them. $50

One 80 fender mirror $40

Does anyone have a battery charger I could borrow over the weekend? My diesel Mercedes’ brand new batter is flat after this cold snap we had
If you are in Belgrade I have a trickle charger hanging on my wall that you can use as well.

View attachment 2886785
Just dug out a box of these from last time I was in Japan. Bought 23 and brought them back. These are the last I have left and have no need for them. 4 80 ones and one 60. $100 per.

One set of short 80 visors to fit them. $50

One 80 fender mirror $40
I would like an 80 one please

So for us non-cruiser owners, what the hell are those? They look ancient.

Overhead consoles, they go where the sunroof controls are. Some have altimeters, others have gas gauges for factory subtanks, theres a few different things they can be

Let me guess... giant calculators that use morse code....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom