Buying, Selling & Trading (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Know more of the backstory? Is he clearing out the barn? Or just selling off a few cars. I saw the add on CL but just lists cars. :meh:

Let’s go see it Matt!
wpTpaqPSpldNrkLtypZlthSz4pauAncDOI-37tyrra4.jpg

J/K, if you swing by hit me up. Beers and burgers can be found here.

Alright folks, hopefully this link works and saves me a couple steps. The washer fluid pump is not what’s wrong (fits late 40’s and 60’s). I’ll eat a little on it. But at any less than this I’ll just keep it in my parts cache. Pm me if you need it, have questions, or want to come check it out. 65 beans.
Happy Tuesday :)

Need a work truck? Love you a good beater? Want to try renting a car on Turo!? This is your chance...

Okay, here’s the deal we’re gonna try to sell the F250 2wd extended cab king bed the club bought a few years ago to flip and recover (a super cool idea btw). However, we’ve been storing it at a local cruiser heads house and he’s moving so it’s time to move the Ford onto its next adventure.

Details...
It’s a Ford
It’s 2wd
It’s a V8 none of that eco-boost nonsense.
It’s a long
Has a ladder rack
Full float rear axle
it was made in the 90’s
It’s white on the outside, tan interior.
We have club members that have testified to hearing it run.
Does it currently run? We haven’t tried.

We have a clean title in hand. It’s complete, interior is better than the exterior.

The club has $500 bucks into it. If you can pay $500 and haul it away it’s all yours.
It needs to be gone before the end of the month.

71850F4F-320F-4D03-94E5-79304625F9FA.jpeg

5A7E07E8-C081-4EBF-BF72-899B1C9643C9.jpeg

F786D791-62D4-467F-8C72-611C5FBD9F4E.jpeg

554BA6E4-D121-415C-B494-748ACC788947.jpeg

2AABC27F-D602-4F84-9A29-2138D590B9C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Drew, I'll check with a guy at work on Friday. He's always looking for rigs like this.
The title is a big factor tho.
Paul

Drew, the guy at work isn't interested in it.
Paul

NV4500 built by Bozeman transmission with 30,000 miles on it. The 5th gear has been fixed and it has the larger input shaft for a bigger clutch. Was in a dodge 2500 with a 12v cummins.
$3000 firm
0BBF4DFB-E010-4212-8FA0-C8ADD6C2A75D.jpeg

Parting out a 1999 100. Was set on its passenger side. 316k. I needed it for upper and lower oil pans and a few other bits. But the rest of it is there. Tan interior but leather etc is worn.
If you still have this, are any of the rims usable? Need a single 100 series rim.

Last edited:
20210702_180315.jpg

Do you ever find yourself out in your garage, staring at your Cruiser, wishing there was some accessory that you could spend money on that will make your vehicle leak more while providing zero actual benefit? Well if that's you then I've got a deal that'll curl your toes. This is a "universal" oil cooler. It's not universal anymore because I don't have the adapters. On the bright side, it does leak oil. It's leaked oil since it was new. It leaks oil from multiple locations. You can fix all of the leaks and it'll start leaking in new places. It's a never-ending joy. Basically, it transforms any vehicle you install it on into a Rover! This magnificent piece of automotive "engineering" can be yours for whatever you want to offer for it, plus $60. (I don't think you can get the full effect without feeling like you overpaid for it.)

To sweeten the deal, for an additional $40 I'll pour used oil on your driveway and throw the oil cooler away. This saves you a ton of install time and gets you right to the oil stains on your driveway.

I've only got one of these so be quick if you want in on this sweet deal.

almost certain I have some in Helena
the 2F is slightly larger diameter
the lower one in the pic, is that a 1FZ?

Stock roof rack and crossbars from a 100 series, free to a good home. One of the bolt heads for mounting the rails to the vehicle is rusted out (pictured below), but I'm sure you could pick one up from Toyota.

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

Yeah the bottom one is a 1fz. I have the trd fan and it’s…. Not great

the 2F and 3FE bolt up the same, if you have the room the 2F will work,
I'm thinking Toyota made the 3FE smaller diameter for the sustained higher revs of the 3FE versus the 2F.
2F fan may pull more air at lower rpm???

the 2F and 3FE bolt up the same, if you have the room the 2F will work,
I'm thinking Toyota made the 3FE smaller diameter for the sustained higher revs of the 3FE versus the 2F.
2F fan may pull more air at lower rpm???
Do they space the fan out the same amount? I’m specifically looking for the 3fe fan because it pulls more air than the trd fan and it moves the fan about 3/8” back towards the engine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom