Buying, Selling & Trading (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There was a unicorn m10000 that’s been discontinued now. It was the sweet spot for 80’s and 100’s imho. They pop on eBay every now and again. There not the same pig as a m12000 which can be harder to stick on the front bumper.
Yep, M12000 does not real fit right. I had to trim some things on the bumper and the body and clock the housing. But it came with the bumper i got used. One of the best deals i got. TJM bumper, Hella light and M12000 for $850 local to me.

Selling my waterport. First gen. used one season. busted fitting im sure you can fiind a replacement but i have all the mounting options and hardware still

$50

Not mine but I thought someone here might be interested.

Not mine but I thought someone here might be interested.

That thing will tear the cruiser in half! Whoa... I want one.

That thing will tear the cruiser in half! Whoa... I want one.

It would do wonders on the front end of my Ram, image the firewood a guy could pull out of the mountains!

I have a Husky cargo mat for a 100 series. It's tan and has the cutouts to work with the 3rd row seats.
It's clean and in good shape I just don't have any use in my current configuration.
I don't want to bother with shipping so local pickup is best.

Thanks!
Interested if you still have it.

WHEELS SOLD!!! :bounce2::bounce2:
FOR SALE: 5 EA. BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2 LT255/85R16. I had them mounted on my LX450 for about 1,200 pavement miles and one Morrison Jeep Trail run. The spare is new and never touched the ground. I put new 35” BF Goodrich KM3’son my LX450 and that is why they are for sale. ** I will ONLY sale as a set of 5! ** $750.00 for the set of 5 each BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2. Again for those of you from Belgrade that’s $150 a wheel! :clap:

TIRES SOLD!!! :bounce2::bounce:
FOR SALE: 5 EA. BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2 LT255/85R16. I had them mounted on my LX450 for about 1,200 pavement miles and one Morrison Jeep Trail run. The spare is new and never touched the ground. I put new 35” BF Goodrich KM3’s on my LX450 and that is why they are for sale. ** I will ONLY sale as a set of 5! ** $750.00 for the set of 5, again for those of you from Belgrade that’s $150 a tire!:clap:

Last edited:
5 Tires and 5 wheels for sale, not mounted!

FOR SALE: 5 EA. Lexus LX450 wheels powder coated black (tires never mounted after) still in cardboard shipping wheel boxes. They also come with a set of black lug nuts! I bought them last year from a guy in Idaho that had them powder coated for a project but ended going another way as I am. I was going to put these wheels on my 62 with the B.F. Goodrich KM2 tires I have on here for sale too! But I found some nice OEM wheels and when that way. The wheels have been stored in my shop, I opened the boxes to check them out when I received them. So there are dusty/dirty in the pictures, I will pull one out and clean it to show! ** I will ONLY sale as a set of 5! ** $750.00 for the set of 5, for those of you from Belgrade that’s $140 each a wheel!

Lexus LX450 1996-1998
Material: Aluminum
Style: 5 Spoke
Finish: Black Powder Coated
Size: 16x8
Lugs: 6
Bolt Pattern: 5.5 Inch

FOR SALE: 5 EA. BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2 LT255/85R16. I had them mounted on my LX450 for about 1,200 pavement miles and one Morrison Jeep Trail run. The spare is new and never touched the ground. I put new 35” BF Goodrich KM3’s on my LX450 and that is why they are for sale. ** I will ONLY sale as a set of 5! ** $700.00 for the set of 5, again for those of you from Belgrade that’s $140 a tire! :clap:

Please PM me with your email address and I will send you pictures! Thx!
Hay Tommy, I'm close to Belgrade. Never had the opportunity to use that common core math, neat.

Hay Tommy, I'm close to Belgrade. Never had the opportunity to use that common core math, neat.
Hey Ron, Anything I can do to help! I didn't want anyone out there in Belgrade to have to take their shoes off to add and then divide, hell they could be driving! it's their city water out there I think? :flush:

Hay Tommy, I've always attributed it to the fact that we're downstream from Bozeman, not sure but it's a good theory. I suppose you're getting ready to plant your garden there in the banana belt of the gallatin.

No, it's the ground water in Belgrade, kinda like Butte! No gardens here it Bozeman yet, still to much snow! Manhattans the banana belt, you getting your seeds in!!

I'm not going to use this, 8274 Warn winch with mount and remote. It's an older unit, made in Oct 1985,
$850

DSCF2627.JPG

DSCF2628.JPG

DSCF2629.JPG

DSCF2630.JPG

DSCF2632.JPG

I'm looking for a set of stock front leaf springs for an FJ40, hopefully in good shape, let me know thanks, Larry

I'm looking for a set of stock front leaf springs for an FJ40, hopefully in good shape, let me know thanks, Larry

Larry, see this on craigslist:

Paul

Hey guys, figured I'd throw this up here to give you guys first crack at it.

I bought this used with the intention of putting in my winch bumper on my HDJ81 but it wont fit without cutting a bit of the grill out which I would rather not do. Everything works great has a New remote switch also have a new galvanized steel cable winch line, roller fair lead (not pictured) !and hawse fair lead for it. Looking to get $600 out of it as they sell new for about $1200. Let me know if you have questions. For fastest response text my cell 406-600-0509.

Ben

Pictures below
20190330_123834.jpg
20190330_123907.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom