Buying, Selling & Trading (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks would love to check out the 860s. However, I’m planning on playing with the AHC down the road and am looking at spring rates to dial the system in correctly.

I have a pair of seats from an E36 BMW, leather, full power, heated, there’s one small hole in the drivers seat and the release cable to tilt forward is inop, located in the Bitterroot.

They are awesome seats, super comfortable, but I just didn’t like how the fit in my 40. They sit too high with the in cab fuel tank.
$250

PM me for more info.

48B24222-2E37-4D31-B9DD-7E8E1D82D825.jpeg
F478CEB7-C81E-4F28-BE1F-D808E5A826B4.jpeg
9B4120E2-DD25-4D28-8F40-A99501179A8D.jpeg
C8F6501C-343C-4A7D-8161-7E9E3D8FE657.jpeg

I am cleaning out a few parts from the garage figured i would offer stuff up locally before i head to the diesel*jdm/ parts classifieds section.
Keep in mind this first batch has come off a bj74 LX
front seats and rear bench (fronts are without the suspension bottoms)
Turbo floor mats front set.
13bt radiator no leaks when pulled.
7 leaf lift springs front and rear(3 inch lift)
3 inch lift shackles(will need bushings and hardware)
assortment of 24v switches, regulators, and door lock actuators.
nice front door cards
rear washer bottle + 24v pump
inner front fender liners
rear drum brake parts+ shrouds.
brown seat belts + retractors
And much more...
Second batch came off an fj62 axle
stock steering arms with tie rod
3rd members front and rear with 4.10 gear ratios (open diffs)
Third is off an fj40
bestop front soft doors + soft top/bows

im sure i am missing a few things. If you think that i might have something you need let me know i might have it.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the 40 3rd member so I could build up an ARB locker on my own time.

I think @TommyGuns was looking for extra birfs.

Like 3_puppies said, I'd be interested in both front birfs if you have any that will work on a 62?

1990 3BII, later 3B with the rotary injection pump, good comp when I got it.
oem power steering pump setup
H55 with transfer case
60 series rad no shroud
not splitting up right now
missing a few things for a complete setup, clutch fork and throw out hub

Last edited:
Drew, the H55 is the B input version.
I did find the round thing for the rear quarter, 2 different sizes, you'll need to measure the diameter of the opening.
Paul

Starting to do some research and shopping for a winch for my 80. I thought I'd see if anyone was looking to sell one before looking elsewhere.

What out there?

Starting to do some research and shopping for a winch for my 80. I thought I'd see if anyone was looking to sell one before looking elsewhere.

What out there?

What size you looking for?

What out there?

Dont overlook the Warn M8274 if you find a deal on one. I think it is plenty for the 80 and a awesome winch.
I have an m8000 on my very heavily ladden 80 and while it has always worked I've been on the look out for larger winch for years just haven't found the right deal on a new warn or come up. I have done lots and lots of recoveries with it and it and while it always works it is not large enough for an 80 in my opinion. Several times a year I find myself in positions that I do not like having an m8, I would not go smaller than a 9000 lbs winch on an 80. Look for an 9.5k or up

I have an m8000 on my very heavily ladden 80 and while it has always worked I've been on the look out for larger winch for years just haven't found the right deal on a new warn or come up. I have done lots and lots of recoveries with it and it and while it always works it is not large enough for an 80 in my opinion. Several times a year I find myself in positions that I do not like having an m8, I would not go smaller than a 9000 lbs winch on an 80. Look for an 9.5k or up
Sounds like you have more experiance winching than i do. I have only run line a half dozen times on my 80. I have a Warn m12000 but figured it was overkill. Maybe it is a good thing i have it.

And realize an M8274 although rated as an 8000lb is highly underrated and not in the same class as an M8000.

And realize an M8274 although rated as an 8000lb is highly underrated and not in the same class as an M8000.

I agree with Darren, the 8274 is designed in such a way that it fights WAY above it's weight. Add a snatch block to the mix and there's very few winches I'd rather have in a bad situation.

They're really fast, lots of line (150 ft) and oil cooled... they can really pull.

Sounds like you have more experiance winching than i do. I have only run line a half dozen times on my 80. I have a Warn m12000 but figured it was overkill. Maybe it is a good thing i have it.
I run my line out at least a dozen times a year if not more lol I'd put the m12 on your 80
I agree with Darren, the 8274 is designed in such a way that it fights WAY above it's weight. Add a snatch block to the mix and there's very few winches I'd rather have in a bad situation.

They're really fast, lots of line (150 ft) and oil cooled... they can really pull.

An 8274 is definitely in a different class than an m8 for sure and if one came for sale locally I'd snatch it up if I could. The 4runner needs a winch at some point

There was a unicorn m10000 that’s been discontinued now. It was the sweet spot for 80’s and 100’s imho. They pop on eBay every now and again. There not the same pig as a m12000 which can be harder to stick on the front bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom