Buying/Selling/Trading thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got a set of these 16" Tacoma wheels taking up space.

image.jpeg

Anyone have some good stock FJ62 rear springs ?

I would like a set of stock 80 series alloys if someone has any for cheap. @super40 ?

My stock 2000 LC 16" wheels are taking up space in my garage, need to go soon. FREE if you come get them in East Orlando. They are straight, come with caps, but someone previously painted them. Good for painting or powder coating. PM and let me know, because they are going to go away after 2/4.

Mark
Orlando

Looking for some 38-40" tires

My stock 2000 LC 16" wheels are taking up space in my garage, need to go soon. FREE if you come get them in East Orlando. They are straight, come with caps, but someone previously painted them. Good for painting or powder coating. PM and let me know, because they are going to go away after 2/4.

Mark
Orlando

Gone to the big recycling bin in the sky. Felt like a shame to waste them. .

Gone to the big recycling bin in the sky. Felt like a shame to waste them. .

Don't worry, they weren't worth anything as evidenced by you not being able to give them away.

Also looking to regear if one of y'all is looking to get rid of a set of 5.29s.

Selling my 315/75/16 Treadwright's for anyone interested. Still have 80% tread at least. $500

Got the ok from my financial advisor for sliders. Anyone know of a local fabricator?

2001 LC 100.

Got the ok from my financial advisor for sliders. Anyone know of a local fabricator?

2001 LC 100.
If you're willing to drop off the cruiser for a few days, I know a good dude in Gainesville.

2001 LC 100.

I could build you some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom