Buying/Selling/Trading thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi, i am heading to Orlando New Years Day and i need some parts for my fj80, is there any used parts center in orlando?

Search Gainesville,FL Craigslist @mel lowe has lots listed there and on ebay. If u r coming down i-75 it's on Ur way.
Update Ur city u live in, in Ur profile when u get a min ...

image.jpg
image.jpg
Hi, i am heading to Orlando New Years Day and i need some parts for my fj80, is there any used parts center in orlando?

Many 80 parts have I

you star wars fans are an interesting lot... i have a set of front and rear fj40 axels complete hub to hub including diff. 250ea or 400 as a set.

Parts for your Landcruiser, You will Find.... Hmmm :popcorn::poof:

Anybody have some used sliders for an 80 series they would willing to sell?

1974 fj40 runs like a champ. 6800. also my 1978 fj40 restored/ refurbished / modified by profitts cruisers 1hz diesel, 5 speed, disc break all around, PS, A/C front and rear ARB lockers, drives better than when it was new $48,000 see more in of in the ih8mud classifieds

I can't believe you're ditching the 40's! I would think your yellow 40 would do better than $48k at auction after seeing some of the recent sales.

Modified trucks tend to be hard to sell... And the Yellow 40 is.... Pretty modified. And built by a shop that went out of business with bankruptcy and quality control issues.

Modified in a good way though. All genuine Toyota. Toyota engine, etc. Most all original diesel 40's were 4 cyl, 4 speed, no OD, no A/C. Cruising speed under 60 MPH and under 100 HP.
Someone looking for a driveable diesel all Toyota in a 40 body, this is their best option.

The converted with other brand engines and parts mixes (like mine) are a harder sell.

Unfortunately ALL the big major Toyota Land Cruiser shops have a crappy reputation. Maybe with the exception of Torfab and ACC.

Correct on all points however I would think the majority of people with that kind of coin to drop on a single Cruiser will probably want it built to their specifications from scratch... Like Dominick did. Whatever, non-issue if he gets that for it then great. His 80 will be REALLY nice in a couple months. Or his future 60 that he should buy... :)

Pat, I'd stop by tomorrow and get that except two things - one, I'm out of town. And two, my wife would kill me if I ever made it home alive.

selling off my fj40 stash bunch of misc parts. OEM soft top bows complete powder coated. $800, a set white spoke wheels free, a set of front and rear fj40 axels $100 for both (rear axel needs rebuild). lots of window rubber in very good cond. oem under the seat jack hold down bracket, etc.

Dominick if you buy two boats you'll have anchors for both of them with those early 40 axles! :)

green fj40 collecting dust, runs but needs carb rebuilt, new tie rod ends installed, tighten steering box and your good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom