Buying/Selling/Trading thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good luck finding one. The Japanese know the deal on cruiser stuff. s*** goes for a premium if the gaijin are buying it.

Drop a 1HZ in there and turbo it up.

I'm renting. An engine swap is going to be tough enough under the current conditions. There is a yard in MIA that usually has a 1HD for sale on CL. Guess they deal in JDMs. I'd do that if I had more tools/space/talent.

Are these tires sold?

Taking up space in my garage - 4 OEM-equivalent replacement Gabriel shocks (one new in the box, the other 3 about 8 months old), and a set of stock rear springs from my 2000 Land Cruiser. These aren't awesome trail-killing parts, but this is good find for someone with an LX470 that wants to get rid of their AHC.

The best part - FREE. Pickup in Orlando, won't ship. In two weeks, you can visit the parts at their new home, the Orange County landfill. :)

Mark

Taking up space in my garage

Mark
I live in Winter Park and could come by almost any time tomorrow to pick up the shocks and springs. Please text me if they're still available. 321-945-1166
I drive a totally stock 2000 with 276,000 on, I believe, the original shocks.

Taking up space in my garage - 4 OEM-equivalent replacement Gabriel shocks (one new in the box, the other 3 about 8 months old), and a set of stock rear springs from my 2000 Land Cruiser. These aren't awesome trail-killing parts, but this is good find for someone with an LX470 that wants to get rid of their AHC.

The best part - FREE. Pickup in Orlando, won't ship. In two weeks, you can visit the parts at their new home, the Orange County landfill. :)

Mark

If @WP2LC for some reason passes, I have a brother in Ormond Beach and will take them!

Mid 70's FJ40 hard top glass - two long sides and corner glass. Free. You pick up (after Irma) WPB area.. Slim chance I may be over to Ft. Myers Beach, Lake Wales or Orlando next weekend assisting with storm cleanup.

Goes in recycle bin next month.

Anybody got a generator lol

Mid 70's FJ40 hard top glass - two long sides and corner glass. Free. You pick up (after Irma) WPB area.. Slim chance I may be over to Ft. Myers Beach, Lake Wales or Orlando next weekend assisting with storm cleanup.

I would love to have them. I'm in Orlando. Let's work out the details after this mother passes over. Be safe!

I would love to have them. I'm in Orlando. Let's work out the details after this mother passes over. Be safe!

Just replied to PM - I'm due a trip up to Orlando (Maitland area) and may be over to Lake Wales sooner if my parents have storm damage, so yeah - we can get these up to you.....if not located in downtown WPB.

Just replied to PM - I'm due a trip up to Orlando (Maitland area) and may be over to Lake Wales sooner if my parents have storm damage, so yeah - we can get these up to you.....if not located in downtown WPB.

You're about 15 minutes away if you want to swing by! Not much of a hurricane or anything going on ...

It's getting a little breezy out there! I have some large oaks close to my house so that's not good. Hoping for the best!

Big mahogany down in front yard and no power (ergo a/c). Otherwise ok. Wish I didn't have to work, we'd love to visit someplace with a hotel with working a/c ;).

That was the worst storm ever. I did not think that was ever going to end. Just when you thought it was as intense as it could get, it got a little more intense. Lost power and still do not have it on. Trees are much thinner. A big limb took out a section of fence. It could have been so much worse though. Just happy it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom