Buying/Selling/Trading thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Matt is really bright and knows his stuff. Has been very good interpreting my ideas and what will actually work for my family's needs.

Cant wait for my sliders! I already have plans for a winch plate.

Bender parts are showing up! Need to set it up then start doing some bending..

Going to build a trial pair for Nick's 100 because he's local and can loan me the truck for a couple days. I'd like to make a jig because it looks like it might be a few sets of 100 series sliders :D

"Sliders By Matt"

This could be the start of a beautiful thing..:)

BTW Matt, saw your rig at UFC a couple of Saturdays ago.

Ultimate Fighting Championships?!?

I think you mean UCF ! :)

four sale. 1978 fj40 seat includes mounting brackets, also 3.70 third member complete. i had it as a spare. no need for it now. i sold all my fj40's

Any decent 2Fs floating around? My oil turned to milkshake.

four sale. 1978 fj40 seat includes mounting brackets, also 3.70 third member complete. i had it as a spare. no need for it now. i sold all my fj40's

Is the diff corse spline or fine spline?

Bender parts are showing up! Need to set it up then start doing some bending..

Going to build a trial pair for Nick's 100 because he's local and can loan me the truck for a couple days. I'd like to make a jig because it looks like it might be a few sets of 100 series sliders :D

I'm in Orlando, would love to check them out when you have a set done. And if you need a test 100 local to Orlando, you can use mine, it's a spare vehicle for me.

Any decent 2Fs floating around? My oil turned to milkshake.

Bummerman! Up in MCO, will have to swing down;)

Anybody have any 1st Gen 4Runner electrical bits laying around or seen any parts rigs around? Need a front door control relay for my '87

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom