Buying/Selling/Trading thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Maybe doing it again. Anyone in?

FE38799D-8E8C-4975-BFCB-40ADAC0DA5BE.jpeg

I'm in for sure. Thanks, Leo!
I work that day, but can slide over there by 5-6, depending on how work goes.

Also, pinging @awolyota
If he's in town, hopefully he can show up with another JDM imported diesel!

Set of five brand new General Grabber 33” X3 MT’s on new OEM Toyota steelies for sale. Full set of new hubcaps included as well.
$2100.
Only selling because going 31’s and stock ride height.
These will work great on a 55 or 60 series as well.

Will happy work with you on a deal on the tires if you’re buying other stuff as well.

C99D2206-0F31-4C54-955B-07A219914C8C.jpeg

Anyone got some FJ80 stuff laying around?

I’m looking for some fun stuff, like bumpers, wheels, over landing stuff…..and a distributor. lol.

I’m new to the LC world and I’m thoroughly enjoying it so far.

@cruisermatt Hi Matt, do you fab or plan to fab up any of the 80 Series Fuel Tank Filler Pipes? Mr. T no longer makes them and the only other supplier I was aware of was @OTRAMM but last I heard he no longer did them.

@cruisermatt Hi Matt, do you fab or plan to fab up any of the 80 Series Fuel Tank Filler Pipes? Mr. T no longer makes them and the only other supplier I was aware of was @OTRAMM but last I heard he no longer did them.

Not at the moment.

Anyone got a spare OEM 16" wheel for a 80-series? Just need one for a spare. Not bothered about the tire however a 265/75 would be a bonus....

Anyone got a spare OEM 16" wheel for a 80-series? Just need one for a spare. Not bothered about the tire however a 265/75 would be a bonus....
I have a wheel, Seminole though.

Buy the dual filler neck, that's what I did. Of course then I went and got an auxiliary tank.

SOLD - Have a welded-up summit cruisers tire carrier + corresponding bumper wings for sale. Bought it a couple of years ago from @Fosters. Overall, it's in good shape but has a couple of issues with the swingout shock and shock holder thingy. The shock that I bought for it is slightly too big and the lower hatch is barely touching it when open so would recommend sourcing a new shock. Then the shock holder stud is bent so would recommend getting a new stud & shock attachment piece (that threads onto the stud) for it.

Asking $350

Local pick-up preferred. DM if you would like more pictures

20230414_194911.jpg

Last edited:
Have a welded-up summit cruisers tire carrier + corresponding bumper wings for sale. Bought it a couple of years ago from @Fosters. Overall, it's in good shape but has a couple of issues with the swingout shock and shock holder thingy. The shock that I bought for it is slightly too big and the lower hatch is barely touching it when open so would recommend sourcing a new shock. Then the shock holder stud is bent so would recommend getting a new stud & shock attachment piece (that threads onto the stud) for it.

Asking $350

Local pick-up preferred. DM if you would like more pictures

View attachment 3314151

Still have this for sale

Have some used Dobinsons c97 vt144 and c97 vt145 springs available…$200 plus shipping
Also have a garmin overland gps available $250 plus shippjng

Dm me me with any questions

Thanks

Last edited:
I think I need the seats for a guy

Toyo Open Country AT3 295/75/16
Set of 5 tires and wheels
- 4 tires have approximately 35k miles on them (have cracking between the treads shown below, sidewalls are fine)
- Spare has a plug with less than 1k miles on it
- Wheels were previously painted w/ duplicolor silver

SOLD

1707142855237.png
1707142974846.png
1707142871374.png

Last edited:
***NOT FOR SALE AT THIS TIME, JUST GAUGING IF ANY INTEREST***

Rear drawer system out of my 80 series. Would be asking around $600. Made it all myself with 3/4" birch. Two pullout drawers w/ heavy-duty slides and a solid storage location for less used items. The wings are not attached and don't use a hinge to flip up but can support plenty of weight.

Only thinking about selling as I want to mount my spare vertically inside. Located in Orlando area

20240331_182411.jpg

20240331_182415.jpg

20240331_182434.jpg

20240331_182516.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom