Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have an FZJ80 front axle for sale, hub-to-hub complete, all brakes etc. Non-locker.
Perfect for a straight-axle swap in a Mini or 4Runner.

I’d like to get $500 OBO for it. Willing to ship. Located in Orlando.

Also interested in trades for either FJ60 front axle or FZJ80 rear axle assemblies.

@Bama4door you back in a 80? Thought you sold the LX.

Looking for an FJ40 or 60 transfer case if anyone has any leads?

3:73 chunks one with a mechanical locker. Delivery available to Tn and Alabama depending on location in the next day or two. $450 plus bourbon for delivery. :)

Looking for an FJ40 or 60 transfer case if anyone has any leads?

I have a 3speed case with PTO from the pile if your interested. I think all the linkage is there. I also have the PTO winch that goes with it. It all could stand a going thru, but I'd make you a deal on the whole shebang if you want it.

0831160709_HDR.jpg

0828161757_HDR.jpg

Anybody know anywhere I might find a 87-97 rear crew cab door? I need one to take apart and see the inner workings of.

Looking for a youth 4 wheeler. Would like something in the 110 range. If anyone has a good used one, let me know. Also if anyone knows of a place that sells the little Chinese ones locally, please let me know.

Thanks

Anyone want a Lincoln locked carrier from an 80 rear? It came that way...I'm using the third to build an ARB and hate to toss the carrier if someone wants it for a trail truck. To be clear, JUST the carrier. Free to a good home.

Last edited:
SOLD

I have a Valley Hybrid T-case cone saver and top saver set for sale. They don’t seem to fit my 4Runner. ;)

$65 + actual shipping (or free pickup around Smyrna, TN)

I can bring it with me to the New Year’s Ride.

(Trasharoo not included.)

C1E29D54-C0F2-491A-81CD-A289D0FEE1EE.jpeg

7105348B-8B68-46BC-BF28-4111E9DEE693.jpeg

Last edited:
If anybody is looking for an ARB fridge they have a 37 quart at he REI in Brentwood for $423.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom