Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can anyone help/direct me in locating a steering wheel adapter for my stock 71 FJ 40. I want to get rid of the stock wheel and replace it with one a little smaller. I don't have power steering (yet). Grant no longer makes one for trucks made B4 73. Thx, Downhill Dave

try these guys DD: FJ40 & FJ45 Parts Landcruiser Parts

I have a pair of RED 3" PRP 4 point 3-way (Y-type) harnesses. They have the the pull-up type latches.
Asking $125 OBO
4 point: two shoulder, two lap belts
3 way: two mountin point req'd for lap belts, one for shoulder belts

I bought from original owner who installed them in his Bronco and the truck pretty much sat for a year. There is some dirt but no rips or tears.

I am in need of a Disc brake front end for a 40. complete
:bounce2::bounce:

Let me check to see what i have. I think that i have a most of the stuff for a disc brake front, but not sure what all is missing.

Hilery

SOMEONE COME GET THESE PLEASE!!! Free to whoever comes and gets them. THis is a hard mandate set by my boss (ok, my wife) to get them gone!!!

here they are:

local pickup preferred

DSC01074.jpg

Where are you at?

SOMEONE COME GET THESE PLEASE!!! Free to whoever comes and gets them. THis is a hard mandate set by my boss (ok, my wife) to get them gone!!!

I'm going to Savannah next weekend for a conference. I can pick them up and bring them back to ATL if you want them Josh.

Hilery

Let me see what I have. I know that there is a lot of cruiser stuff that we are getting to ready to get rid of.

4 bfg a/t 265/75/r16

Four 265/75/R16 BFG A/T tires for sale. Tires have maybe 8K miles on them. Never off-roaded, no chunking, no holes, patches, or plugs. $500 for the set.

PM me w/ questions.

Sid

Sold!!! Thanks John.
101-0198_IMG.jpg
101-0199_IMG.jpg
101-0200_IMG.jpg

Last edited:
(4) 8x15 Wagon Wheels-SOLD

Set of (4) 15" x 8" Wagon wheels came from a set of tires I bought about a 2 weeks ago. They are in very good condition as I ran them on my rig for about a week before moving the tires to my wheels. Wheels are actually white but the previous owner painted them black, as a a result they do have some minor surface blemishes but are still in excellent condition. Bolt pattern is 6" x 5.5".

Asking $100 on craigs but I'll cut my price to a Ga Cruiser member to $75 for all 4.

P1060068small.JPG
P1060068small.JPG

Last edited:
Bought this for my wifes 93 2wd 4 Runner so I do not know what it will fit!!

Ball joint spacer lift 1 1/2".... $100

Rear Coil Spacers 2"..... $75

2 inch Roger Brown BL with radiator bracket and front bumper brackets.....$100

Will sell it all together for $250

All this is BRAND NEW never been used.

Located in Macon, Ga

manik brushgaurd- 150 obo.

2 KC Daylighters- Best offer. Want around 60 or so. Maybe some ome med. Springs for the 100.

I know somebody needs a part(s).

If anybody needs a part for a 100 series. Let me know. I may not use it, or not care.

Gotta save for sliders an lift :)

Thanks guys

Last edited:
GONE Have I mentioned I have a 3 speed with a transfer case flywheel, clutch and bell housing up for grabs in Rome? Hate to take it to the metal recycler for beer money but will soon.

GONE

Last edited:
Have I mentioned I have a 3 speed with a transfer case flywheel, clutch and bell housing up for grabs in Rome? Hate to take it to the metal recycler for beer money but will soon.

3 on tree or floor? What year case?

If you can hold onto it until early April, I will come take it all off your hands when I get back in the country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom