BUYER'S BEWARE THIS SELLER - WCRUISERJUNKIE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks so much for your reply. She has had a difficult time getting in touch with DA. She has left messages, and they are never returned. She spoke with Detective McGuffey, he couldn't really help her because her's is a civil not a criminal issue. She was hoping that if your group of defendants were eventually going to file a civil suite that she might be able to join. More power in numbers. We were told by Chris' attorney that Chris is living in a men's facility in Chattanooga, whatever that means. He is scheduled for another court appearance this coming Tuesday, October 25. We were told that Chris's case was up for disposition which means that he might be taking a plea bargain. Considering how long your case has been lingering in the system, who knows what will happen on Tuesday. We were also told that there is another case pending against Chris in Ooltewah, and that the DA wanted to settle that case before anything is done with your case. I have no doubt that there are many other victims out there that have no idea that Chris is being prosecuted. I hope that justice is served in your case.

Wow! I just read this entire thread, I can't believe it's still churning along. I've really become more and more active in this community over the past year, even sold my first cruiser on here just last week. Quite frankly, this thread makes me proud to be a part of such a great group. To all of you that have stayed the course here, much respect. I will stay tuned..

Has anyone heard how the trial went? Or if it wasn't pushed back again when is the next date?

Pushed to May now.

Pushed to May now.

I grew up Christopher John Wilson. Haven't been around him since high school. Just this past weekend I was discussing Chris with friends and used two words to describe him . . . "Bully" and "Evil".

I would have imagined him to be capable of becoming either Warren Buffett or Bernie Madoff. From the looks of these postings, it seems as though he chose the latter.

The DA may be interested to know that his transgressions also occurred in his previous career in the financial services industry...

BrokerCheck - Find a broker, investment or financial advisor

I am not at all surprised to learn that Chris Wilson has stolen from honest and innocent people. I will also not be surprised if he manages to squirm out of all this. Once a bully, always a bully.

Updates?

Trial date now July 25.

Hi folks...I am another victim of Chris Wilson. I hesitated to share my story out of shame and fear. Still not sure how dangerous he is capable of being. We first met in the summer of 2015 when I responded to a Craigslist ad for a 97 he was selling. My dad had recently passed away and I inherited some money. Was SO excited to buy my first Cruiser! Single mom, vulnerable and somehow charmed by this slime bag, his catch line was "we've got a deal if you agree to go to dinner with me". Unfortunately I fell for it. Long story short he wooed me and we "dated" for about 6 months. Turns out he's the biggest con artist, narcissistic, evil lying bastard that I've ever had the misfortune of meeting. I can't even stomach how much money he managed to swindle from me. I "financed" (paid cash with an agreement that he'd make payments) a 40th edition for him that he somehow never repaid a penny for and then sold illegally without any consequences. He falsified the purchase agreement. I've been to court trying to confront him, talked to cops, DA offices, lawyers, even contacted his exwife. Nothing. Not a damn thing has been done. He keeps getting his other cases pushed back. He filed 3 orders of protection trying to keep me from being able to sit in the court room! All were dismissed because he didn't show up and accusations were untrue. Criminal court hearings are the only place I can find him. Doesn't return calls or texts. No known address. Two years have passed and this sicko is still hurting innocent people. What he did to me and my family should lock him up for life! Somethings got to give. Justice must be served! Please keep posting!

Wow that is taking it to a whole different level... still stealing but to do that to someone you supposedly care for is evil. Sorry you got taken for not just your money but for everything else that goes into a relationship. Thanks for sharing your story and I hope this guy gets what's coming to him.

Thank you KK and there is no shame in being a victim. What you have described is beyond the pale of human decency and must be voiced.
I believe that there will ultimately be a personal reconciliation for this despicable individual.

If this next court date is pushed out again, it may be time to call the DA to reiterate that their inaction to prosecute is resulting in more victims.

Just got off the phone with the DAs office in Chattanooga. Christopher Wilson will plead guilty to 2 misdemeanor charges tomorrow in exchange for all other charges bring dropped. He will be on probation for 11 months. I don't know what the terms of his probation will be, but I know it's a biggish deal to violate the terms of one's probation, so I for one, will be keeping an eye on Craigslist to see if he tries any shady dealing. Like others here I was reimbursed by Chris, but have followed this to the end out of principle I suppose. I'm not thrilled with the end result, buy we wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for the mud members who started this thread and kept up with it. My hat is off to all of you.

Ben Hofmeister

Likewise Ben.
I also took a call from the DA today and can add the following. The terms of his probation includes reimbursing all 10 plaintiffs. DA said that the court will be watching to make sure restitution is fulfilled by that 11 month probation date.

IF ANYONE GETS WIND THAT CHRIS WILSON HAS AGAIN BROKEN THE LAW, YOU MUST CONTACT THE LOCAL PD TO INITIATE ANOTHER CHARGE IMMEDIATELY.
Especially if it happens before his June 2018 probation is completed.

If you are victimized by Chris and don't know where to start, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom