Builds building a landcruiser for overland expedition (3 Viewers)

Should we paint Nulla’s camper cab blue?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you find an engine person for work on the 12HT? I remember you asking. I have since
had a new alternator sourced from Australia. A new Bosch 12V 80A unit.

Yes I did, thx. TorFab from Everest will take a look at the engine oil leak and Valley-hybrids from Stockton will most likely do the work. The two are coordinating. TorFab will not be able to do the work till Mid November. I am interested in the alternator I will PM you. thx

Yes I did, thx. TorFab from Everest will take a look at the engine oil leak and Valley-hybrids from Stockton will most likely do the work. The two are coordinating. TorFab will not be able to do the work till Mid November. I am interested in the alternator I will PM you. thx

That all sounds great! Georg has been my go to for a few things now. Can't give him high enough compliments!
You are in the best of hands. J PM answered.

Hah, it keeps getting bigger! Where will it end? :D

What do you mean by the composting toilet? I know what that means, but in such a small place I would expect this camper/rv kind of chemical toilets.

Hah, it keeps getting bigger! Where will it end? :D

What do you mean by the composting toilet? I know what that means, but in such a small place I would expect this camper/rv kind of chemical toilets.

I agree I would like it to end soon :). This is the toilet we are thinking about Air Head Composting Toilet. thx

leaving LCNW LCNW today after spending 2 month on the Nulla retrofit for the journey Asia and Europe. Thank you so much LCNW family and friends. we are heading south to our hometown Los Angeles. we plan to be at the Turf and Surf in San Luis Obispo Central Coast Land Cruisers – California Club for the Tough, Reliable Land Cruiser. enjoy!!

we will finish plumbing, panelling and cabinets in Los Angeles.

nullaX.jpg

we really like the new Nulla we think it is more proportional now and most importantly more space, shower and composting toilet inside.
jaxtheriviter.jpg

Jax the riveter
ladder.jpg

loving the ladder
nullaplate.jpg

License holder

shower.jpg

the stainless steal shower, we will finish plumbing in Los Angeles

Just a heads up we will be selling our trailer. It performed great on some of the roughest roads in Alaska. You can see it on this thread. Here is the incomplete build thread on expedition portal retrofitting aluminum trailer - Expedition Portal. Here is our Alaska FB if you want to see our trailer in action. I will be posting on the classified section later. thx

What a great pleasure to have met Amado.
Truly a great human being.
His double cab was super super awesome..

thx, Edmond pleasure to meet you too. hope to hear from you soon.

we just came back from 6 month in Vietnam after spending 6 months in Alaska. we are now preparing to ship our rig (Nulla) to Southeast Asia in November. if you want to see our travels check out our website nullacruising.com thanks all for all your support over the years.

NULLA NEEDS YOU VOTE!:bounce::bounce2: she is participating in a "Cool Ride" contest sponsored by Overland Expo. Click on this link to vote Cool Ride 2018 EAST We also did some remodeling in preparation for our trip to Europe and Asia. We are shipping Nulla to Belgium at the beginning of December. Also check out our website @ nullacruising.com. :cheers: NOW GO VOTE!
penthouse view.jpg

Penthouse view

bed.jpg

Gel memory foam queen size bed, more comfortable than our bed at home

bed folded.jpg

Bed folded, overhead in/out temperature controlled fan, folded wood counter in front of sink that lifts for work space

IMG_1127.jpg

More cabinets and counter space

IMG_1134.jpg

shower and curtain on right, bug screen on rear door, space for composting toilet to left under counter that lifts

Shout out to Box Gears & Transmission Transmission Repair and Parts, Van Nuys Great Job and good vibes. Rebuild transmission and T case, replaced clutch, replaced clutch slave, replaced main oil seal and more. Great to work with a family owned business, that like the “old school” challenges. Nulla is shipping on Dec 3 for Belgium to overland Eurasia. We will spend winter in Spain, Portugal and Morocco.

Shout out also to Georg from Valley Hybrid, Cruiser Brothers and Specter Off Road for providing the parts.

46705DC0-6503-44A3-94AC-B60818245469.jpeg

Jessie owner been rebuilding transmission and t case for 30 years

0606FB60-81B5-4862-BCCA-D9BC3B95F86C.jpeg

Jr, I think he manages the work of the shop. Son of Jessie

AD214591-D84D-4625-91BB-2780BCE5533C.jpeg

Andres the mechanic

1E2CBDF2-69B9-4414-919D-E3D18FE54129.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom