Builds Build Thread - my Enola Gay FZJ80 1994 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Funny name for a Japanese car.

Enola Gay is the name of the mother of the pilot that dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima Japan
For me it is just a reminder of the of mankind foolishness and that we all have a mother including Kim Jong-UN
The name of my previous Rig was John the Baptist because of the place he baptized Jesus "Qasr el Yahud"
I go there with my rig on the way to the desert
kasar2.jpg
kasar1.jpg
kasar3.jpg

So much Freudian stuff in one single thread, it's unbelievable.

Haha, just scanning Mud from phone - glad another has seen all the 'slips'.
PS - not agnostic, straight Protestant who 'thought' the Aussies had Jesus over there.

--You know, the way they like to 'walk on water' with all the snork'ed 80's they have.
So I swore Jesus was back on Earth, rolling around the Outback. That's funny, I don't care who you are;)

To original poster - you have a great 80, we're just all having fun with the language barrier, except that ballbuster fella - the rest of us are bona fide hooligans.

Like the 80 - but if they are so rare there, I really do wonder why you bothered? -Was it a vehicle you liked as a teen, etc?

So much Freudian stuff in one single thread, it's unbelievable.

OMG its not only language barriers its a cultural barrier

You just insulted me by the worst way in the middle east

Do you insinuate that I bite pillows while an hairy dud services my tail pipe? LOL

If you were my trail body I would punish you severely, you will get your Arab coffee without sugar every sun rises

it was better for you to insult that my mother had a hot date with a camel and after 9 months I arrived into the world.

You now homosexuals are being massacred every day in the middle east just because of their sexual preference.

So no jokes on Holocaust and gay men in Israel LOL

it was better for you to insult that my mother had a hot date with a camel and after 9 months I arrived into the world.

I never heard that one. But as long as you have a land cruiser we don’t care about the date with the camel. Is kinda strange but...

Do you see any 80’s in Israel? More Prado’s and 100’s I’d guess.

Post pics. Especially if you go up to the Red Sea with a snorkel and start “parting the sea” I want video of that. I never saw the YouTube video of the last dude that did it.

Post pics. Especially if you go up to the Red Sea with a snorkel and start “parting the sea” I want video of that. I never saw the YouTube video of the last dude that did it.

there you go i am the photographer i toke my son where he became Dive Master to same place I was taken when I became 3*** CMAS in the late 70's to 45 meters and i shook is hand after that he became Dive Instructor it was one of my last dives after a long career of diving (40 years)

H

Like the 80 - but if they are so rare there, I really do wonder why you bothered? -Was it a vehicle you liked as a teen, etc?

I got the 80 because I knew that I can make it one of a kind it is an exceptional rig

And I had luck finding it.

I was looking to replace my trooper for something with a front solid axle:
So

Patrol - the version that was imported to Israel had a defective week motor.
Landrover defender- didn't like the position of the steering wheel
Jeep Rubicon - too small for trail. I don't like it on road drives
Jeep WJ - no frame if you open the door on a rock step you won't be able to close it :)
Landrover disco1 - too much oil on the ground
Jeep storm MK 1 -2 (Israeli made) I am not a pimp, and I had more than enough in the Army
Jeep CJ - I will have one totally restored by my friend

So it was the 80

Sunrise and I very excited
I am poling my rig from the improvement shop and move it 200 miles to the mechanic shop
For that I will have to take a train me no like public transportation, but you wouldn't do for your 80
And what is on the menu today? Tanks @cruiseroutfit

1. Longfield 80 Series Gun Drilled 30-Spline Super Set. Made out of 100% chromoly
2. ARB lockers + compressor
3. Nitro 4,56
4. knuckle rebuild
Photo 13.8.2017, 23 10 34.jpg
Photo 13.8.2017, 23 10 08.jpg
Photo 13.8.2017, 23 10 01.jpg
Photo 13.8.2017, 23 09 38.jpg
Photo 13.8.2017, 23 09 19.jpg

too awesome. looks great!

Nice pics but what's the plan?

Last edited:
Did they take the parts for ONE complete differential?

Nice build thread!..like the pics of your area, don't be shy to post more....like the Yarden and Petra if you go out to Jordan, Masada and the dead sea!! ;)

Nice pics but what's the plan?

The plan?

Now is total rebuild of the axles
Installing 4.56 (Nitro)
ARB locks
Knuckles rebuild
Longfield™ FJ80 Gun Drilled 30-Spline Super Set

Next we will do the bussing and rubber cushion of the exhaust pipe ordered the complete set from Toyota

NEXT will take care of the motor
EGR out, PAIR out, back heater out, canister out
New master cylinder steering pump and box and new pipes
All water pipes, including the new from silicon back to new OEM
Fix the cruise control
Fan clutche
And more ........

Last edited:
Nice build thread!..like the pics of your area, don't be shy to post more....like the Yarden and Petra if you go out to Jordan, Masada and the dead sea!! ;)

Way settle for only on pictures?? come to Israel my wife is a tour guide and if the pig wont fail we will go off road
Home (under contraction)

5n.jpg
2n.jpg
4n.jpg
3n.jpg
1n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom