Builds Build Thread - my Enola Gay FZJ80 1994 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Key switch change

WhatsApp Image 2018-10-17 at 22.13.23.jpeg

Noise form a belt poly replaced by OEM

WhatsApp Image 2018-07-24 at 17.03.17.jpeg

Isn't that the idle pully? If so, some some have run with out it, or just replace. Think it is a pretty inexpensive part... or maybe just the bearing. I know if the bearing seizes causes quite some other issues on your belts.

It comes one unit with the bearing 50$ (cost + shipping) on Ebay from UAE

s-l1600 (16).jpg

Organized the First Israel TLC 2020 gathering for all LC models that were not imported By Toyota Israel

Toyota has followed for many years (80s, 90s) the Arab boycott on Israel. So they sold tons of Corollas, CHR, PRADO and RAV4, but not LC80 LC100 LC105,

So I organized a club we have a group on Whattsup. We met at a farm outside Tel Aviv, we had a meat chef with smoked meat and a barbeque operated by pitmaster.

We had 4 fj80 all the rest were 100 and 200 V8

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-07 at 18.40.40.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-06-05 at 07.18.30.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-06-05 at 07.18.32 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-06-05 at 07.18.34 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-06-05 at 07.18.34.jpeg

Last edited:
Air conditioning system overhaul

124387997_349980652959656_5429076845580846328_n (1).jpg

The unbelievable is happening. I am selling my 80. I am in the stage of emotional separation from the vehicle that I thought I was building as my last off-road and touring vehicle. But we live in unbelievable times. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
A week ago, my car and I were released from military service. the army told me that they cannot accept and insure my old Toyota. And if I want to continue serving I need to have a newer 4X4 Jeep or pickup.
On Saturday 7/10 very early in the morning I got a phone call from my young student son which is a combat medic in the army reserve that he was called to service and something bad is happening in the Gaza border.
I opened the media and it was all over it ISIS Hamas streamed the carnage live in real time. They even took phones from some of the victims and streamed the rape and torture and execution on their personal Facebook wall. a few hours later the army started to call ex military personnel with 4X4 rigs and armed to volunteer to help evacuate the civilians from the town a village attached by ISIS Hamas. since the roads were kill zones blocked by ISIS at the time the army was in need 4X4. When I saw the videos of Shani Luck (23) naked body paraded in the streets of Gaza and spit on by the cheering crowd, I took my Glock all the ammunition i had at home, my 80 and headed south to try to save lives of the Nova festival. so old geezers like me (64,) 2 war disabled veteran get to serve my nation again.

all the girls in the video were were slaughtered by ISIS Hamas

I would the to thank the forum members for all the help I got. this forum is an endless resource for LC80 lovers

Israeli army Home Front Command FZJ-80

HFC.jpg

My 80 on Lebanon border a moment for a cup of good strong Arab coffee boiled fresh.

לבנון.jpg

War or no War farmers need to plow the fields, 2 John Deere tractors on the Gaza front. Many farmers were massacred on 7/10 by ISIS-Hamas. so we kept them safe, 3 of the same tractors were taken into Gaza, USA NSA and John Deere deactivated them via internet,

גון דייר.jpg

I wish I had 2 more inches back in the driver seat, driving with a ballistic ceramic vest was tight. Long hours of driving patrols between the evacuated ghost towns and villages of the south of Israel.

טוטה בוקר.jpg

3 Fooly geared soldiers patrol a little tight for the 80

pptrol.jpg

The Avocado season is now, the plantations are bursting with fruits for a few weeks no one could go there since it is literally on the border with Gaza, and the area gets mortar fire all the time. the villages were evacuated, the agricultural Thai workers were slaughtered by ISIS beheading with a hoe.That's why we had to give them the protection of the army to the city people volunteers that come to pick avocado. you can hear on the soundtrack the explosions

Israeli army Home Front Command FZJ-80

View attachment 3507967

My 80 on Lebanon border a moment for a cup of good strong Arab coffee boiled fresh.

View attachment 3507969

War or no War farmers need to plow the fields, 2 John Deere tractors on the Gaza front. Many farmers were massacred on 7/10 by ISIS-Hamas. so we kept them safe, 3 of the same tractors were taken into Gaza, USA NSA and John Deere deactivated them via internet,

View attachment 3507980

I wish I had 2 more inches back in the driver seat, driving with a ballistic ceramic vest was tight. Long hours of driving patrols between the evacuated ghost towns and villages of the south of Israel.

View attachment 3507982

3 Fooly geared soldiers patrol a little tight for the 80

View attachment 3507994

The Avocado season is now, the plantations are bursting with fruits for a few weeks no one could go there since it is literally on the border with Gaza, and the area gets mortar fire all the time. the villages were evacuated, the agricultural Thai workers were slaughtered by ISIS beheading with a hoe.That's why we had to give them the protection of the army to the city people volunteers that come to pick avocado. you can hear on the soundtrack the explosions

Shalom and God bless you all for your service. 🇮🇱🇺🇸

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom