Builds Build? 1988 62 daily driver over improvements... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

can you comment on how this came out? Do you feel it cut down on road noise? Did you put in doors? Guess my question is was it ‘worth it?’
I think so, although I did mine in stages it was hard to get a read a total before and after. Its nice that the doors opening and closing feel more solid instead of tinny. I would still like to do the roof at some point.

Wow! I haven't seen your build thread in a while. Truck looks great! How do the coil overs feel? That seems like an awesome upgrade. 80 axles with elockers?

Okay its been a minute since I have updated this thread...but the ENABLER @TRAIL TAILOR has struck again and has made it impossible for me not to

do the LS3 EROD conversion. Updates to come! So flipping excited!

Okay its been a minute since I have updated this thread...but the ENABLER @TRAIL TAILOR has struck again and has made it impossible for me not to

do the LS3 EROD conversion. Updates to come! So flipping excited!
Very nice! What is the cost for the conversion roughly? My plan is to do the same thing after my 3FE croaks...

Well final cost are TBD, because I haven't decided on all the peripheral goodies yet. If I have to guess over 50k ;) You would have to hit up @TRAIL TAILOR
for a Base cost.

Well final cost are TBD, because I haven't decided on all the peripheral goodies yet. If I have to guess over 50k ;) You would have to hit up @TRAIL TAILOR
for a Base cost.
Hmm, ok. Gonna have to rob a bank...

Motor arrived.

J

PXL_20230712_192256578.jpg

PXL_20230712_192308999.jpg

Kmonty, I'm basically going to copy your exact setup in due time. This thing is going to be amazing!
Well you should come by and take a drive when its done just to make sure ;)

Well you should come by and take a drive when its done just to make sure ;)
Oh man! I cannot wait! We should meet up at Alice's soon. I love that place!

Oh man! I cannot wait! We should meet up at Alice's soon. I love that place!
Just let me know, just 11 minutes up the road. Maybe a before and after ride before I get it up to Redding in August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom