Starting prep for a Fordyce run coming up
The exhaust was smashed up into the heat shield. Hard to see but it cut through the shield. I'm amazed with constant beatings the there's no leaks.
I used the winch and some rigging to pull it foreword and down. It's not hitting the body or heat shield any more so going to run it as is.
View attachment 4195134
Found that I hit the front Diff drain plug, it was lose and leaking.
View attachment 4195208
View attachment 4195209
Had to use a dremel to clean up the plug so I could tighten it up.
there was welds around the plug to keep it form getting hit but years of wheeling has warn them down. Going to have to build them up again.
No pictures but the front skid plate is bent enough that the front drive shaft is hitting so that well have to be addressed. And the newer rear drive shaft got candy caned.
All in good fun and never missed a beat at SAS10. Holy Cross is a tough trail just the way I like it