Bought a Unicorn. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mikesta

Never decruiserfied
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.showmerents.com
1997 Tripple locked bare bones stock LX450. My soon to be driving 16 year old son has a 93 Tripple locked 80 as well. Gonna put her in the barn for a while next to the 73 fj40 and start on the PM.

Screenshot_20200329-202128.png

Screenshot_20200329-202054.png

23k off facebook?

Id rather buy a decent truck and put that money into one or buy a low mileage import that has options not offered here.

Wow! That’s awesome. Did you have to give both your kidneys for this one?

23k off facebook?

Id rather buy a decent truck and put that money into one or buy a low mileage import that has options not offered here.
No no no.. 95k. I have decent trucks too.

There are a tons of sub 100k 80s around. I know someone who gets them regularly. The rush is getting to those people and buying them before someone else does because everyone wants to flip them now.

LX450 =/= unicorn. They're all the same. Unless you got dealer-installed car phone or something. Now that's big pimpin.

No no no.. 95k. I have decent trucks too.

Think if he asked if it was $23k price wise.

Guy buys a clean, factory locked, sub 100k mileage 450 and everyone s***s on him. Gotta love Mud.

Guy buys a clean, factory locked, sub 100k mileage 450 and everyone s***s on him. Gotta love Mud.
Lmao exactly. May be this isn't a "unicorn" but all the naysaers in this thread, go ahead and find me a triple locked, under 100k 80 in decent mechanical and cosmetic condition thats not priced to the moon and I'll buy it.

Congrats on your find, looks like a keeper

Nice ride for sure! Good find.

Welcome to the triple locked Lexus club!
Thank you, I've been in this club off and on. Love the 40th anny but the ride and descible quality of the 450 is slightly better for an old guy. Been looking for one for a long long time. Glad the stars alligned.

LX450 =/= unicorn. They're all the same. Unless you got dealer-installed car phone or something. Now that's big pimpin.
Not this one but last one had it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom