Bolt on turbo kit (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had to happen sooner or later. I'm getting to the expensive part of the project, procuring machined parts and inventory.

Good to know!

I would rather give my money to someone who is directly involved in all of this. Although, unless royalties are paid, I believe @scottryana needs a % of the sales...........

I am seriously wanting a turbo setup, just waiting patiently for my checkbook to recover from other things and for the timing to be right.

This means I am excited to know Wit's End is part of it. Didn't want you to think I was disappointed.......

I appreciate it but definitely no royalties or percentages needed. It is easy to sit back and direct, it is something else completely to put your own money on the line and do all the work. I know Joey won't stop until it is perfect and that is exactly what I would want if it was my own.

Good to know!

I would rather give my money to someone who is directly involved in all of this. Although, unless royalties are paid, I believe @scottryana needs a % of the sales...........

I am seriously wanting a turbo setup, just waiting patiently for my checkbook to recover from other things and for the timing to be right.

This means I am excited to know Wit's End is part of it. Didn't want you to think I was disappointed.......

But it'll have Wits' End engraved everywhere. I'm in. ;)

Hmm... you aren't wrong :hmm:

IMG_5692.jpg
IMG_5710.jpg

That's a hell of a lot nicer than the printer at work. However, ours will put damn near anything you want on a piece of paper !

After two years of Wits' End, it'll be my first major equipment purchase. Since more than half of my stuff is either cut, etched or engraved, this will cut down on a WHOLE lot of time.

After two years of Wits' End, it'll be my first major equipment purchase. Since more than half of my stuff is either cut, etched or engraved, this will cut down on a WHOLE lot of time.

I've certainly enjoyed watching you and a couple of the other vendors on here growing your business.

Haha you outed yourself on FB and Instagram, it was the least I could do to let the good people of Mud know.

Yeah I wasn't ready to be outed, still not, but speculation has driven some folks to make wild assumptions offline and I needed to nip it in the bud :(

So when do you start taking deposits?:bounce:

Huummmm,......think I’ll swing by one if these days to laser everything I can take off with Qball!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom