Bolt on engine mods (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pretty beastly looking and sounding.

How fast is 1st gear in LC? How long before he upshifted?

Video seems fast, but not double-the-horsepower and more than double-the-torque faster, IMO.

Ummmm....Ummmm...Daddy want, Daddy want NOW!!!!!! :bounce:

Who needs a Porsche 997 or Cayenne GTS turbo??? What a perfect sleeper... Hit the afterburners!!! Maybe 6-10 MPG??? AWESOME FUN!!!

Ummm I don't know the fact he spun all of first and most of second, makes me believe it is a little more than double the torque. lol.

Pretty beastly looking and sounding.

How fast is 1st gear in LC? How long before he upshifted?

Video seems fast, but not double-the-horsepower and more than double-the-torque faster, IMO.

6.7L SC....I am not a mechanic but how reliable would the whole unit be with that size SC? Then again, who cares right? Because, until that potentially happens, oh boy how much fun would it be lol :)

I would think the biggest problem would be the transmission. 6.8L and 760hp isn't crazy hp/L. I mean a naturally aspirated Honda S2000 is 120hp/L, and I am sure it's all forged internals. Should last a long time as long as the tune is good.

I would think the biggest problem would be the transmission. 6.8L and 760hp isn't crazy hp/L. I mean a naturally aspirated Honda S2000 is 120hp/L, and I am sure it's all forged internals. Should last a long time as long as the tune is good.

Ok, you just talked me into it lol. Now, I just need to get a Tirerack credit card as I am confident I would need new tires every other month.

Agreed. Surprised to see it shift well with no real slip. Wonder what they had to do to beef it up. Probably upgraded clutch plates and valve body to ram home each shift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom