SOLD Boise, ID: 2007 Lexus GX 470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Mileage
Color
black
Outside Link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19W9QWQsu9mONRiwljoNn-7VMGwg3GeGU75gfvgfZdjk/edit?usp=sharing
I have owned this car for almost 4 years this November when it had 165k miles, and I am the 2nd owner. I’ve done my best to take care of it, including oil changes, maintenance, etc. It spent the majority of its life in Texas and was maintained by Northside Lexus in Spring, TX . It does have bumps, scrapes and dings from being 16yrs old and almost 200k miles. I took some pictures of the underbody as well to see how little rust there is (They are at the google doc listed below). I do have the third row seats, they are included, I keep them stored inside. I'm attaching a link to a public google docs sheet that has copies of service records and more pictures.

A few quick highlights:

• Non-KDSS, Mark Harmon Nav
  • At 188k miles I had the hood wrapped to further protect it from road nicks/rocks, sun etc (it was not faded or destroyed I have pictures prior to if you would like to see it beforehand). I replaced the old Lexus grill (which I still have) with a TRD Lexus style with lights. I also wet sanded and ceramic sealed the headlights to bring them back to life and replaced the bulbs. The hood latch was also loose, and I replaced it with OEM. While prepping for winter I had the battery checked at Autozone, it was " a little weak” they said, and I couldn’t tell the exact age of the battery so I bought a new one just in case.
  • At 185k I had all the differentials, transfer cases fluid changed, fluids, as well as the serpentine belt and drive belt tensioner assembly replaced.
  • Metal Tech 4x4 Kit was installed, rear air bags deleted, lower control arms and ball joints, front shocks were replaced along with brake pads at 181k miles.
  • Timing belt, water pump, (Aisin Kit) valve cover gaskets, and I had them do the camshaft seals and caps at 174k miles. They also noticed a slight leak at the power steering pump, so I had the suction hose, O rings replaced and new fluid.
  • 166k miles I put on P265/65R-17 Yokohama Geolander A/T tires which are in decent shape still (roughly 23k miles on them).
  • The cracked dash issue was addressed and replaced at 146k by Northside Lexus.
  • Spark plugs were changed at 128k.

Price: $15,000

IMG_0996 - Copy.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0998 - Copy.jpg

IMG_1039.JPG

IMG_1042.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom