Builds Blue Cruiser Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For what it’s worth I added about 1/2” to the wheelbase.

Those are rookie numbers, we gotta pump those up! :)

I see a 6-lug 14 bolt in this 60's future, you've already broken 60 rear shafts, right Chris?

Those are rookie numbers, we gotta pump those up! :)

I see a 6-lug 14 bolt in this 60's future, you've already broken 60 rear shafts, right Chris?

I sure have my doubts about the drive line, but the way I normally do is to run what I ha e until it breaks then upgrade. Although I did just put stock shafts back in after this....to be fair I had broken a birf a little earlier that day so was asking a lot of the rear axle before the pop

AB4A456E-25AA-46AF-939E-2C1ED3DEEB52.jpeg

I sure have my doubts about the drive line, but the way I normally do is to run what I ha e until it breaks then upgrade. Although I did just put stock shafts back in after this....to be fair I had broken a birf a little earlier that day so was asking a lot of the rear axle before the pop

*breaks a birf and a rear axle in the same day on 33's*
"Ok so now I'm going to put beadlocked 39.5's on it"
Now that's the attitude I like to see :)

I'll have the Milwaukee impact ready to go at Mardi Krawl :lol:

*breaks a birf and a rear axle in the same day on 33's*
"Ok so now I'm going to put beadlocked 39.5's on it"
Now that's the attitude I like to see :)

I'll have the Milwaukee impact ready to go at Mardi Krawl :lol:
Yes sir...why the heck not!

@ufg8r Looking good so far Chris! On the front, did you keep the shackles in the stock location?

When is Blue's maiden voyage? Kinda sucks Mardi Krawl is in August this year. Are there any events in the SE earlier in the year?

Yes sir...why the heck not!

To save the guys you wheel with a full day of extracting your broken junk from deep in some black or red trail :lol:

To save the guys you wheel with a full day of extracting your broken junk from deep in some black or red trail :lol:
We seem to have this problem with our current junk too...we are getting good at it. 🍺

@ufg8r Looking good so far Chris! On the front, did you keep the shackles in the stock location?

When is Blue's maiden voyage? Kinda sucks Mardi Krawl is in August this year. Are there any events in the SE earlier in the year?
Kept them in the stock location. Not sure when she’ll be ready to run, but spring is the goal. We were talking about going to Texas in late March for Round up, but spring break is the week after for the kids so that’s thrown a few of us off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom